In the Child’s Play slasher film franchise, “Chucky” is the main antagonist and a psychotic serial killer whose soul is trapped in a Good Guy doll.
He often quotes various nursery rhymes and Pop culture references to taunt his victims. Here are some of the best Chucky quotes from the movies!
About the Character “Chucky”
Chucky is a homicidal doll that first appeared in the film Child’s Play. The character has since appeared in several sequels and has become one of the most iconic horror movie villains of all time.
Chucky is distinguishable by his red hair, green eyes, and striped shirt. He is also notoriously short-tempered and quick to violence. One of the most memorable aspects of the character is his high-pitched, maniacal laughter.
Chucky is known for his catchphrase “Hi, I’m Chucky, wanna play?” He usually kills people with whatever is around him, such as knives, guns, and hammers. He also has a fondness for saying “You’re my doll!” to his victims before killing them.
This often accompanies his murderous outbursts and serves to further unnerve his victims. over the years, Chucky has become an icon of the horror genre and a favorite among fans of the franchise.
Here are the Best Chucky Quotes
Chucky has been featured in merchandise such as action figures and Halloween costumes. He has also been referenced in popular culture. As the character is so famous therefore his quotes are also very popular.
1. “I’m one of the most notorious slashers in history and I’m not going to give that up!”- Chucky
Chucky is one of the most notorious slashers in history. He was created by the serial killer Charles Lee Ray, who used voodoo magic to transfer his soul into a Good Guy doll.
Chucky then went on a killing spree, targeting anyone who got in his way. He quickly became one of the most feared murderers in the world. Chucky is also known for his clever use of knives, which he uses to slash his victims to death.
In addition to being a brutally efficient killer, Chucky is also very charismatic and charming. He often uses these traits to manipulate people into doing what he wants. As a result, he is able to get away with a lot of his crimes.
Chucky is one of the most iconic horror movie villains of all time and he shows no signs of slowing down.
2. “I didn’t think anybody could hurt me. But last night I got shot. Know something? It hurt. It hurt like a son of a b*tch. It even bled. Why is that, John?”- Chucky
3. “Hi, I’m Chucky, wanna play?”- Chucky
There’s something about those little plastic dolls that just seems to send a chill up your spine. Maybe it’s their lifeless eyes, or maybe it’s the way they always seem to end up in the hands of murderous psychopaths.
Whatever the reason, there’s no denying that these toys can be pretty darn creepy.
One of the most famous (or infamous) examples is Chucky from the Child’s Play series. This doll is possessed by the spirit of a serial killer, and he loves nothing more than to cause bloodshed and terror.
Whether he’s slicing open his victims with a kitchen knife or raping a woman with a candlestick, Chucky is definitely not someone you want to meet in a dark alley.
So, the next time you see a plastic doll, make sure you give it a wide berth. You never know what kind of horrors it might be hiding…
4. “You’re my doll!”- Chucky
5. “Okay, let me explain something to you. I am vintage, mass-marketed children’s toy from the ’80s, standing right in front of you, holding a very sharp scalpel.”- Chucky
6. “Just like the good ol’ days. Nothin’ like good strangulation to get the circulation goin’.”- Chucky
Chucky is one of the most iconic horror movie villains of all time. From his sardonic sense of humor to his macabre love of violence, Chucky has captured the imaginations of horror fans for decades…!
In the Child’s Play franchise, Chucky is a murderous doll possessed by the soul of a serial killer. He frequently uses strangulation as a means of killing his victims, and he seems to take particular pleasure in it.
In one famous scene, he even strangles a victim with barbed wire, quipping “Just like the good ol’ days. Nothin’ like good strangulation to get the circulation goin’.” Chucky’s love of violence is one of the things that makes him so scary – and so popular.
Fans can’t get enough of this diabolical doll, and he shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
7. “Okay, sport. We’re gonna have a little game of Chucky Says. Now Chucky says move your ass!”- Chucky
8. “Don’t you see? She’s not your friend. You don’t need her friends. They tried to keep us apart, tried to ruin our bond.”- Chucky
9. “You mean I have to live the rest of my life in this body? No f*cking way! You got me into this, you get me out!”- Chucky
10. “Sometimes I scare myself.”- Chucky
11. “Choke him! Kill him! Kill him now! Strangle him! Don’t let go!”- Chucky
12. “I’m gonna stab you in the face with a fork, you little shit!”- Chucky
Chucky is known for his graphic violence and dark sense of humor, both of which are on full display in his famous quote, “I’m gonna stab you in the face with a fork, you little shit!”
This line perfectly encapsulates Chucky’s dangerous and unpredictable nature and is sure to send shivers down the spine of any horror fan.
13. “Don’t worry, Kiddo. I’m not going to hurt you… much.”- Chucky
14. “Every killer needs a cover. Personally, I like hiding behind an innocent face.”- Chucky
As any horror movie fan knows, a good killer needs a good cover. Something that will make their victims let their guard down, so they can strike when they least expect it.
And what could be more innocent-looking than a child’s doll? That’s what makes Chucky so perfect for his role as a murderous psychopath. He can put on a charming facade that lulls his victims into a false sense of security before he strikes.
And he enjoys doing it too. As he says himself, ” every killer needs a cover. Personally, I like hiding behind an innocent face.” It’s what makes him so dangerous… and so delightfully terrifying.
15. “I am Chucky, the killer doll! And I dig it!”– Chucky
16. “Why do you kill?- Glen
Umm. Hobby, I guess.”- Chucky
17. “I got a new game we can play. It’s called “Hide the Soul”. Trust me, you’ll love it.”- Chucky
Chucky says: Trust me, you’ll love my new game, “Hide the Soul.” It’s great fun for all ages. Here’s how it works: first, you choose a hiding place for your soul. It can be anywhere you like – under a rock, in a tree, behind a door – anywhere at all.
Once you’ve chosen your hiding place, you tell everyone else where it is. Then, it’s up to them to find it. The first person to find your soul gets to keep it, and the game is over.
But beware – if someone finds your soul before you’ve had a chance to hide it, they get to keep it forever! So make sure you’re quick and choose your hiding place carefully. I guarantee you’ll have hours of fun playing “Hide the Soul.”
18. “Surprise! Did you miss me, Andy? I sure missed you. I told you. We were gonna be friends to the end.”- Chucky
19. “Well, well, well—looks like Miss High And Mighty ain’t so perfect after all!”- Chucky
Let’s Wind Up…
Chucky is one of the most popular horror movie villains of all time, and for good reason. His wicked sense of humor and his ability to terrorize anyone he comes across make him a force to be reckoned with.
We’ve collected some of our favorite Chucky quotes for you to enjoy, but be warned – these quotes are sure to give you nightmares! Thanks for following along with us on this journey into the mind of Chucky. Have a spook-tacular Halloween!