What is a virtuous woman? This is a question that has been asked throughout history, and there is no one answer that fits all. However, there are some qualities that are commonly associated with virtuous women. These include strength, wisdom, grace, compassion, and more.
In this article, we will explore the concept of the virtuous woman and look at some of the best quotes about these amazing women.
Who are Virtuous Women?
Women have been pigeonholed into stereotypes for centuries now. A “virtuous woman” is often seen as a docile and submissive homemaker. But the reality is that virtuous women come in all shapes and sizes. They are strong, independent and capable of anything they set their minds to.
A virtuous woman is someone who is honest, kind, and loyal. She is someone who stands up for what she believes in and fights for the rights of others. A virtuous woman is a role model and an inspiration to those around her.
In short, a virtuous woman is someone to be reckoned with. So the next time you hear the term “virtuous woman,” don’t think of a meek and mild-mannered homemaker. Think of a strong, powerful woman who knows her own worth.
Here are the Best Virtuous Woman Quotes
A virtuous woman is someone who is strong in the face of adversity and who always tries to do what is right, even when it isn’t easy.
And she is someone who has a deep understanding of the world and is able to offer sound advice and guidance to those around her. Having said that let us quickly indulge in the following quotes:
1. “No pretense stop wasting my time. A virtuous woman is really hard to find.”- Buju Banton
Starting with the pretense, it’s so easy to get caught up in the facade of everyday life. We put on a brave face for our families, friends, and even strangers. But what are we really hiding behind the mask?
Maybe we’re afraid of being judged, or perhaps we’re just afraid to be seen for who we really are. Either way, it’s important to remember that we can’t keep up the act forever. Sooner or later, the truth will come out.
And when it does, it’s important to be prepared. After all, a virtuous woman is hard to find. In a world full of deceit and lies, it’s refreshing to know that there are still women out there who embody the qualities of honesty, kindness, and strength.
So if you’re ever feeling lost or alone, remember that there are still good people in this world. And if you ever find yourself in the presence of one of these special women, consider yourself lucky. Because a virtuous woman is truly hard to find.
2. “There are few virtuous women who are not bored with their trade.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
3. “Sexual harassment on the job is not a problem for virtuous women.” – Phyllis Schlafly
Sexual harassment on the job is not a problem for virtuous women. We know how to handle ourselves and we don’t put up with nonsense from anyone.
We know our worth and we’re not going to let anyone take advantage of us or make us feel uncomfortable in our workplace. We’re confident and we know how to stand up for ourselves.
So if you’re a woman who is worried about sexual harassment on the job, don’t be. Just be your best self and you’ll be fine.
4. “The virtuous woman must be treated like a relic – adored, but not handled; she should be guarded and prized, like a fine flower-garden, the beauty and fragrance of which the owner allows others to enjoy only at a distance, and through iron walls.” -Miguel de Cervantes
5. “Nothing more surely cultivates and embellishes a man than association with refined and virtuous women.”-William E. Gladstone
6. “There is no more beautiful sight than a young woman who glows with the light of the spirit who is confident and courageous because she is virtuous.” – Elaine S. Dalton
7. “An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.” – Proverbs 12:4 ESV
The Bible contains many wise sayings, and this is one of them. A wife who brings honor to her husband is a priceless treasure. She is a crown on his head, and he is proud to show her off to the world.
On the other hand, a wife who brings shame to her husband is like cancer that eats away at his very marrow.
He will never be able to forget her disgrace, and it will haunt him for the rest of his days. This saying is a powerful reminder of the importance of choosing a wife wisely. A good wife can make a man’s life joyful and rewarding, while a bad wife can make it a living nightmare.
8. “Modesty in dress and language and deportment is a true mark of refinement and a hallmark of a virtuous Latter-day Saint woman.” – Ezra Taft Benson
9. “A woman in love has full intelligence of her power; the more virtuous she is, the more effective her coquetry.” – Honore de Balzac
A woman in love has the power to control her man with her coquetry. She is more virtuous than other women and knows how to use her power to make her man love her more.
Her coquetry is more effective because she can make him do anything she wants him to do. She can make him buy her things, take her places, and even marry her. All she has to do is be a little bit naughty and a little bit nice.
If she is too naughty, he will get bored and leave her. If she is too nice, he will take advantage of her. But if she gets the balance just right, she will have him wrapped around her finger.
10. “A virtuous woman isn’t ruled by her passions – she passionately pursues an incomparable God.” – Darlene Schacht
11. “A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and a virtuous woman will make a beautiful marriage.” – Unknown
12. “I thank God that I can say on my death bed that I am a virtuous woman.” – Belle Boyd
13. “Let no man under value the price of a virtuous woman’s counsel.” – George Chapman
14. “You have a great destiny before you. This is your moment! I truly believe that one virtuous young woman, led by the Spirit, can change the world.” – Elaine S. Dalton
As I look out at all of you today, I can’t help but feel hopeful for the future. Every single one of you has a great destiny before you. This is your moment! I truly believe that one virtuous young woman, led by the Spirit, can change the world.
In a world that is sometimes filled with darkness, your light can shine brighter than ever before. You have the power to make a difference in this world. So go out there and change the world! OneKind act at a time.
One person at a time. You have the power to make this world a better place. Believe in yourselves and never give up on your dreams. Thank you.
15. “Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.”
16. “All virtuous women, like tortoises, carry their house on their heads, and their chappel in their heart, and their danger in their eye, and their souls in their hands, and God in all their actions.” -Jeremy Taylor
17. “The generality of virtuous women are like hidden treasures, they are safe only because nobody has sought after them.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
18. “It is said a virtuous woman is worth more than rubies. But I believe many men discover the hard way that virtue, like beauty, is often in the eye of the beholder.” – Amanda Quick
“A virtuous woman is worth more than rubies.” This age-old saying has been repeated for centuries, and its message still holds true today. In a world that often values material possessions over character, it is important to remember that virtue is always more valuable than riches.
A virtuous woman is loyal, honest, hardworking, and compassionate. She is a woman of her word, and her actions always reflect her inner strength and goodness.
A virtuous woman is a rare gem, and any man who is lucky enough to find one should treasure her always.
19. “The most virtuous women have something within them, something that is never chaste.” – Honore de Balzac
20. “Honor a good woman because she is virtuous and honorable.” – Delano Johnson
21. “May I never, I say, become that abnormal, merciless animal, that deformed monstrosity – a virtuous woman.” – Mary MacLane
A virtuous woman is one who possesses strength and mercy. She is strong enough to endure the challenges of life and to protect those who are weaker, but she is also merciful enough to show compassion and forgiveness.
A virtuous woman is someone who can be both a mother and a warrior, a sister and a friend. She is someone who embodies the best of humanity.
Let’s Wind Up…
We hope you enjoyed these virtuous woman quotes. They provide a great reminder of the strength and power that women have when they come together to support one another.
If you have any favorite virtuous woman quotes, please share them in the comments below. And if you’re looking for more inspiring content, be sure to check out our blog regularly – we always have new and exciting posts waiting for you!