Motivational speaker Eric Thomas is known for his powerful words that help people achieve success. His speeches are full of inspiration, and he has helped countless people reach their goals. If you’re looking for some motivation to help you succeed, You have arrived at the right place. Read on to know more!
About Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas is a well-known American motivational speaker, author, consultant, and minister. He is best known for his phrase, “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
He has given speeches all over the world, and his YouTube channel has 1.36 Million Subscribers. He has also written several books, including The Secrets to Success and The Grind.
In addition to his work as a motivational speaker, Eric Thomas is also a minister. He is the founder of a non-profit organization that provides resources and support to inner-city youth. Eric Thomas is an inspirational figure who has helped people from all walks of life achieve their dreams.
Here are the best Eric Thomas Quotes
Thomas has also given motivational talks to collegiate and professional athletes and has appeared on Fox News to discuss his work. Let’s take a look at some of the best Eric Thomas quotes:
1. “The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you will become!”- Eric Thomas
The quote by Eric Thomas is all about always pushing forward and never being content with where you are in life. It’s about always striving to be better and to reach your full potential. We all have goals and dreams, and it’s so important to never give up on them.
This quote teaches that it’s never too late to change course and start working towards something new. Sometimes we need to sacrifice our comfort zone to grow and become the best version of ourselves. So let’s take this quote to heart and always strive to become more than we are today.
2. “Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!”- Eric Thomas
3. “An eagle uses the storm to reach unimaginable heights.”- Eric Thomas
The eagle is a powerful and majestic bird known for its keen eyesight and skillful hunting. However, the eagle is also capable of reaching great heights, soaring above the clouds in search of prey. To reach such heights, the eagle must use the power of the storm, riding on the rising air currents to lift it higher and higher.
While other birds might flee from the storm, the eagle embraces the challenge, using it as an opportunity to reach new heights. In much the same way, we should view challenges and setbacks as opportunities to learn and grow. By working hard and staying focused, we can use them to reach our pinnacle.
4. “Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions, and actions.”- Eric Thomas
5. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”- Eric Thomas
The quote by Eric Thomas is both inspirational and motivating. It encourages people to take risks and push themselves to their limits. The quote reminds us that it is only by taking risks that we can discover how far we can go.
It reminds us that we should never give up or settle for less than we are capable of, and even if we fail, we should never give up. We should always keep trying and pushing ourselves until we reach our goals.
6. “God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles, and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.”- Eric Thomas
7. “Don’t cry to quit! You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it!”- Eric Thomas
8. “Success is not for the weak and uncommitted… Sometimes it’s gonna hurt!”- Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas is certainly right when he says that success is not for the weak and uncommitted. It takes a great deal of dedication and hard work to achieve success, and there will inevitably be times when the journey is tough.
It is important to remember that the pain of failure will always be greater than the pain of effort. Those who are willing to put in the hard work and stay the course, even when things get tough, are more likely to achieve their goals.
9. “Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.”- Eric Thomas
10. “The problem is, you get more excited talking about it than you do when you actually doing it!”- Eric Thomas
When it comes to goals and dreams, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of planning and talking about what you want to achieve. But, as Eric Thomas so wisely points out, this can often be more fun than actually taking the steps necessary to make your dreams a reality.
It’s easy to talk about what we want to do, but it takes effort and dedication to do it. To be successful, we need to focus on taking action and putting in the work required to achieve our goals. Otherwise, we’ll just be spinning our wheels and going nowhere.
11. “Avoid being your own enemy.”- Eric Thomas
12. “I’ve got a dream that’s worth more than my sleep.”- Eric Thomas
13. “You can’t cheat the grind, it knows hows much you’ve invested, it won’t give you nothing you haven’t worked for.”- Eric Thomas
This quote by Eric Thomas is all about the importance of hard work. No matter how much you try to cheat the system or cut corners, you will never be successful unless you put in the hours and Grind.
The Grind is a term used to describe the hard work and effort that goes into achieving something great. It’s not always easy, but it’s always worth it in the end.
14. “A setback is a setup for a comeback.”- Eric Thomas
15. “I’m exactly where I wanted to be because I realized, I gotta commit my very being to this thing.”- Eric Thomas
The quote by Eric Thomas is inspiring because it shows that no matter where you start in life, you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. He talks about how he wanted to be where he is today and how he had to commit himself fully to reach his goals.
This is a powerful message for anyone who feels like they’re stuck in life. It’s never too late to change strategies and pursue your dreams. If you want something badly enough, you can make it happen.
16. “Some of you need to give up your cell phone!”- Eric Thomas
17. “Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.”- Eric Thomas
When it comes to success, we often compare ourselves to others and measure our progress against their achievements. However, as the motivational speaker Eric Thomas reminds us, our only real competition is ourselves. Looking in the mirror, we can see all of the potential that we have yet to tap into.
We can see the obstacles that we have yet to overcome. And we can see the dreams that we have yet to bring to life. When we compare ourselves to others, we set an artificial limit on what we believe is possible. But when we look in the mirror, we are reminded of just how much potential we have.
18. “Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.”- Eric Thomas
19. “No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me.”- Eric Thomas
20. “It’s about optimal movement. Decisive movement. The most effective movement.”- Eric Thomas
Eric is talking about taking decisive action in every area of your life. Too often, we allow ourselves to get bogged down in indecision and inaction. We overthink things and fail to take advantage of opportunities that are right in front of us.
But if we want to achieve our goals, we must learn to move decisively and take action when it matters most. By doing so, we can create the momentum we need to make things happen and achieve our dreams.
21. “This is what I’m saying, take advantage of opportunity, because if you do, doors are going to open up for you.”- Eric Thomas
22. “At some point in life you have to face your fears.”- Eric Thomas
23. “When you’re great! You attract great! When you’re average! You attract average.”- Eric Thomas
The quote by Eric Thomas is all about attracting what you want in life. If you want to be surrounded by great people, you have to be great yourself. It’s the law of attraction. Like attracts like. So, if you want to be successful, you have to surround yourself with other successful people.
The same goes for if you want to be happy or if you want to be wealthy. You have to attract those things into your life by being those things yourself. It’s not enough to just sit back and hope that good things will come your way. You have to put out the right energy into the universe and attract the things you want into your life.
24. “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.”- Eric Thomas
25. “You ain’t average! But you know what? You’re playing small because it’s easier to be average.”- Eric Thomas
According to Eric Thomas, the reason why many people settle for a life of mediocrity is that it requires less effort than striving for excellence. It’s easy to become complacent and to convince oneself that one is happy with a life of mediocrity, but the truth is that deep down, most people want more out of life.
They want to feel like they’re doing something that matters and that their lives have a purpose. However, it takes courage to pursue one’s dreams, and it’s often easier to take the safe route and stay within one’s comfort zone. Those who are willing to take risks and put in the hard work required to achieve their goals are the ones who ultimately succeed in life.
Let’s Wind Up…
Eric Thomas is a motivational speaker who has traveled the country, delivering his message of hope to people from all walks of life. These 25 beautiful quotes can help change your life for the better. We hope you liked the quotes; if you have any suggestions, let us know.