As butches, we often take a lot of pride in our appearance. We know that we stand out in a world that is constantly trying to tell us that we’re not good enough. That’s why it’s so important for us to have strong role models, people who can help us find our own power and strength.
In this article, we will explore some of the best butch quotes out there. These quotes will help you feel proud of your butch identity, and they’ll remind you that you are not alone!
About Being Butch
There’s something special about being butch. It’s not just about looking tough or acting macho – it’s about having certain confidence and swagger that comes from knowing who you are.
When you’re butch, you walk a little taller and hold your head a little higher. You know that you’re different from the rest, and you’re comfortable in your own skin.
Here are the Top Butch Quotes
Being butch is about more than just presentation. It’s about an attitude and a way of moving through the world.
It’s about confidence and self-assurance. It’s about knowing who you are and not being afraid to show it.
1. “People respect you because they can see that you’re not afraid to be yourself. Being butch is about being proud of who you are – and that’s something to be excited about!”
You’re strong and confident, and you know what you want in life. You’re comfortable in your own skin, and you don’t care what other people think. People respect you because they know that you’re not afraid to be yourself.
Being butch is about being proud of who you are – and that’s something to be excited about! You’re a role model for others who are still figuring out who they are.
You show them that it’s okay to be different, and that being true to yourself is the most important thing. People respect you because they can see that you’re not afraid to be yourself.
2. “I can wear what I want, say what I want, and do what I want. And that feels pretty darn good.”
3. “I love being butch because it allows me to express my masculine side without having to conform to traditional ideas of masculinity.”
There’s something liberating about being butch. It’s a way of expressing my masculinity without having to conform to traditional ideas of what it means to be a man.
I don’t have to wear suits and ties or work in an office. I can wear whatever I want and do whatever I want. And, most importantly, I can be myself.
4. “Being butch is about being true to yourself, and I’m grateful to have found a community of like-minded people.”
5. “I’m the tomboy so I got to be a little butch.”
Tomboys have always been a source of fascination. From Pippi Longstocking to tomboyish girls in popular movies like The Sandlot, there is something intriguing about a girl who doesn’t quite fit the mold.
In many ways, tomboys challenge traditional ideas about femininity and offer a more unconventional take on girlhood. And while some people may see tomboys as “butch,” there is nothing wrong with being a little bit butch.
In fact, tomboys often have a lot of fun. They are often natural athletes and tend to be fearless when it comes to trying new things.
They also tend to be independent and have strong opinions. So if you know a tomboy, be sure to give her a high five – she’s probably doing something pretty awesome.
6. “I think the best thing about being butch is that it gives me a chance to be seen as something other than just ‘a woman.”
7. “For so long, the world has tried to tell me that I’m not good enough, simply because I don’t fit into their idea of what a woman should be. But being butch allows me to be my own person – and that’s something I’m very proud of.”
8. I’m old, but I’m still cute and strong. And very butch.- Geraldo Rivera
Being old doesn’t mean that you have to give up on your dreams. Geraldo Rivera is living proof of that. At 77 years old, he’s still an active journalist and television personality.
He’s also very confident in his appearance, describing himself as “cute and strong” with a “very butch” look. This goes to show that you can still be stylish and vibrant at any age.
So don’t let anyone tell you that you’re too old to pursue your passions. If Geraldo Rivera can do it, then so can you!
9. “Being butch is all about being true to yourself. It’s about being comfortable in your own skin, and not letting anyone else tell you who you should be.”
10. “It’s a liberating feeling, and I’m grateful to have found my place in the butch community.”
11. “Butches don’t back down, we don’t give up, and we don’t take shit from anyone.”
Butches are the embodiment of strength and resilience. We don’t back down from a challenge, we don’t give up when things get tough, and we sure as hell don’t take shit from anyone.
Our confidence and tenacity are what set us apart from the rest. We know our worth, and we refuse to settle for anything less than we deserve. We’re unapologetically ourselves, and we refuse to conform to society’s expectations of who we should be.
We’re tough as nails, yet sensitive and compassionate. We’re loyal and protective, but also independent and self-sufficient. We’re strong, confident women who know what we want out of life, and we’re not afraid to go after it.
So the next time you see a butch woman walking down the street, know that she’s a force to be reckoned with – someone who knows her own power and isn’t afraid to use it.
12. “I’m butch, I’m proud, and I’m never going to apologize for it.”
13. “I hate the stereotype that women who fight are ‘butch’ or ‘wannabe men.’ It’s nice to be able to embrace being a beautiful, strong woman.” – Miesha Tate
14. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
15. “Butches are strong, confident, and proud. We’re also sensitive, caring, and passionate. We’re complex and multi-faceted individuals, and we’re here to stay.”
There’s no one right way to be a butch. We come in all shapes and sizes, and we each have our own unique style. But what we all have in common is that we’re strong, confident, and proud. We’re also sensitive, caring, and passionate.
We’re complex and multi-faceted individuals, and we’re here to stay. People often make the mistake of thinking that butches are just “tomboys.” But that’s not true at all.
Yes, some of us enjoy traditionally masculine activities like sports or working on cars. But others of us prefer more feminine pursuits like cooking or fashion. And still others of us don’t really fit into either category.
The important thing is that we’re all comfortable being ourselves, and we don’t conform to anyone else’s expectations. So if you’re thinking about coming out as a butch, know that you’re not alone.
There’s a whole community of butches out there who are ready to welcome you with open arms. We’re here to support you, answer your questions, and help you find your place in the world. Welcome to the club!
16. “Butch is not a role you play; it’s a way of life.”
17. “Being butch is about being yourself, unapologetically and without apology.”
18. “Butches don’t follow the rules; we make our own.”
Butches are some of the most incredible people you’ll ever meet. They don’t follow the rules; they make their own. They’re strong, confident, and totally unapologetic about who they are. And that’s precisely what makes them so amazing.
When you’re around a butch, you can’t help but be drawn to their strength and charisma. They have a presence that is impossible to ignore, and they always seem to know exactly what they want.
Butches exude confidence, and they have an unwavering sense of self that is truly inspirational. It’s no wonder that so many people are drawn to them. Butches are people who know who they are and aren’t afraid to show it.
And that is precisely what makes them so incredibly special.
19. “A butch is someone who is unapologetically herself. She knows who she is and she’s not afraid to show it to the world.”
20. “Butches are bold, confident, and fearless. We’re also feminine, sensitive, and caring. We’re complex individuals, and we’re here to stay.”
21. “The best thing about being butch is that it allows me to be myself. I can be strong and assertive without being aggressive, and I can be sensitive and caring without being ‘weak.'”
22. “Butches are the people who lead the way. We’re the pioneers, the trailblazers, the ones who forged ahead even when it wasn’t easy.
23. Butches are the ones who made it possible for people like me to be who we are today. And for that, I will always be grateful.”
Butches have always played an important role in the LGBT community. They were the ones who fought for the right to be who they are, and they continue to fight for the rights of others.
They are strong and confident, and they know what they want. For many people in the LGBT community, butches are the role models and the leaders.
They are the ones who have made it possible for people to be who they are today. And for that, they will always be grateful. T
Lets’s Wind Up…
These butch quotes show that there’s a lot to love about being butch. Butches are proud, confident, and comfortable in their own skin. They’re also passionate about being true to themselves and living life on their own terms. If that sounds like you, then you’re definitely butch! And we think that’s pretty darn awesome.
Do you have a favorite butch quote? Share it with us in the comments below!