If you’re not familiar with Yungblud, you should be. This English singer, musician, and songwriter is quickly making a name for himself in the music industry.
His hard-hitting lyrics and unique sound are attracting attention from all over the world. Yungblud is someone who isn’t afraid to speak his mind, and his quotes reflect that.
In this blog post, we will take a look at some of Yungblud’s best quotes.
We hope you enjoy them!
Dominic Richard Harrison, often known by his stage name Yungblud, is an English singer, musician, and songwriter. He was born on August 5, 1997, in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, London, to Samantha & Justin Harrison.
He has two younger sisters named Jemima and Isobel. Before beginning his music career, he studied at Arts Educational Schools in London.
In 2018, he released his debut EP, Yungblud, and the album 21st Century Liability. In 2019, he released another EP, The Underrated Youth. He released a second album, Weird! In late 2020 and reached the top of the UK Albums Chart, as well as number 75 on the Billboard 200.
Here are some of the top Yungblud Quotes
1. “I don’t want to be liked by everyone.”
I don’t want to be liked by everyone. That would be impossible, and it’s not something I would even want to try for. I want to be liked by the people who matter to me, the people who I respect and admire.
I want to be liked by the people who see me for who I am, not for who they want me to be. And I don’t want to be liked by the people who don’t even know me, the people who are just looking for someone to fill a void in their own lives.
So if you don’t like me, that’s fine. I’m not losing any sleep over it. And if you do like me, then I’m grateful for your friendship. But either way, I’m not going to waste my time trying to be liked by everyone.
2. “When I felt upset and lost, music always had the answer.”
3. “I want to spread a message of positivity, not hatred.”
In a world that is so often filled with negativity, it is important to spread messages of positivity. Every day, we are bombarded with news of hatred and violence, and it can be easy to feel overwhelmed by the darkness.
But we must remember that it is still good in this world. For every act of hatred, there are thousands of acts of kindness. For every act of violence, there are millions of moments of love and peace.
It is up to us to choose which stories we want to focus on. If we allow ourselves to be blinded by hatred, then we will never see the beauty that surrounds us.
But if we choose to focus on the positive, then we can help make the world a better place. So let us all commit to spreading messages of positivity and in doing so, making the world a better place for all.
4. “I’ve always had a lot of energy and had a lot of opinions all my life – people misunderstood that about me being naughty, gobby, or different.”
5. “If people don’t like who you are, they aren’t meant to be in your life.”
6.“I’m a lover, not a fighter, but I’ll fight if I have to.”
I’m a lover, not a fighter, but I’ll fight if I have to. That’s my motto. And I try to live by it every day. I don’t go looking for fights, but if someone starts something with me, I’m not going to back down.
I’ll stand up for myself and for what I believe in. And I’ll fight tooth and nail to defend those closest to me. Because that’s what love is. It’s not always gentle or easy. Sometimes it’s messy and complicated and difficult.
But it’s always worth it. So, if you’re looking for a lover who will always back down, who will never stand up for themselves or for those they love, then you’re looking in the wrong place.
But if you’re looking for someone who will love fiercely and passionately and be there through the good times and the bad, then look no further. Because that’s who I am.
7. “I think if you stand still, you get forgotten, and I’m not here to get forgotten.”
8. “My personality is energetic, fun, yet slightly psychotic.”
When people ask me to describe my personality, I always tell them the same thing: I am energetic, fun, yet slightly psychotic. And while that may sound like a bit of a mouthful, it’s actually the perfect way to sum me up.
I am the life of the party, always ready with a joke or a crazy story. But I also have a dark side, a side that sometimes comes out when I’m feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
When that happens, I can be pretty intense and even a little bit scary. So if you’re looking for someone who is always up for a good time but who also knows how to handle his demons, then look no further. That’s me in a nutshell.
9. “My generation, we’re so smart and opinionated, and we know the world we want to live in; we know the future we want. We’re such a liberal, forward-thinking generation that’s been held back by an older generation that doesn’t understand it, doesn’t want the world to progress quickly because of old ideologies.”
10. “No one could put my personality in a box. I didn’t necessarily fit in.”
11. “I’m quite an emotional person… I ain’t just this Northern brat all the time.”
I’m quite an emotional person. I get mad, and I get sad, and I get happy, and I get scared. It’s who I am. I can’t help it. And I’m sorry if that’s not who you want me to be, but it’s who I am.
But that doesn’t mean that I’m not a strong person. I am. I’m stronger than you think. I’ve been through a lot in my life, and I’ve come out the other side.
So don’t tell me that I can’t handle whatever it is you’re going through, because I can.
And I will be there for you, just like you’ve been there for me. Because that’s what friends do. They support each other, no matter what.
12. “Initially, I started writing music because I wanted to express my thoughts and get what was going on in my head out to the world.”
13. “We are so distracted and focused on what’s next, we can fail to see what is actually in front of us.”
14. “The biggest misunderstanding about me is that I’m just a bratty, gobby idiot.”
I am often misunderstood. People see me as a bratty, gobby idiot, but that is not who I am. Sure, I can be loud and obnoxious at times, but there is more to me than that.
I am also outgoing and friendly. I like to have fun and make people laugh. I am always the life of the party. But more importantly, I am a good person. I would never intentionally hurt someone.
I always try to see the best in people. And I would do anything for the people I love. So if you think you know me, think again. You might be surprised by what you find.
15. “To me, that’s what music entails. It’s freedom, it’s having the undeniable confidence to express yourself in a way that you know is right.”
16. “All my life I feel like I haven’t been heard.”
All my life, I feel like I haven’t been heard. It’s like I’m screaming, and no one can hear me. I try to explain how I feel, but the words get stuck in my throat. I want to tell them that I’m hurting, but they just look at me with blank stares.
They don’t understand, and I can’t make them understand. It’s like there’s a wall between us that I can’t breakthrough.
I feel so alone and lost. I just wish someone would listen to me and hear what I’m saying. Maybe then I wouldn’t feel so alone in this world.
17. “The broken heart on my right finger represents me before I figured out who I was, and the full heart on my left is because I’m left-handed, I use that to write my music, and my music helped me obtain my direction in life.”
18. “We don’t realize how much we need something until it’s taken away from us.”
19. “People are scared to have a strong opinion because, with social media, almost everyone lives the life of a celebrity.”
In a world where everyone is a celebrity, having a strong opinion can be dangerous. People are constantly being bombarded with images and messages, and it can be easy to get caught up in the noise.
As a result, many people are afraid to speak their minds for fear of being judged or ridiculed. Although social media has made it easier for people to connect with each other, it has also created a culture of cancel culture, where people are quick to condemn others for their beliefs.
As a result, many people are reluctant to share their opinions, lest they be met with condemnation. In a world where everyone is a celebrity, expressing a controversial opinion can be risky business.
20. “From a young age, I was always very transparent, and that’s why the kids’ mums didn’t like me. I would tell you if I didn’t like your beans on toast.”
21. “I’m a total nutcase; a lot of people don’t get me.”
22. “All my life I’ve felt quite misunderstood because of my personality.”
All my life, I’ve felt quite misunderstood because of my personality. I’m a very passionate person, and I feel things very deeply. When something matters to me, I pour my heart and soul into it.
And because of that, people often misunderstand me. They think that I’m too intense or that I care too much about things that don’t matter. But the truth is, I just care very deeply about the things that are important to me.
And when something is important to me, I will fight for it tooth and nail. Because of this, I’ve been through a lot of ups and downs in my life. But at the end of the day, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Because even though it’s made things tough at times, it’s also made me the person that I am today. And I’m proud of that person.
23. “Now when I step on stage, I have this hour when I can just be completely myself, just a massive ball of energy. Sometimes I get so lost in the performance, people look a little frightened – but that’s a good thing.”
24. “The hardest part of being an artist is discovering what it is you do differently.”
25. “My mum and dad were always supportive of me. They always let me express myself.”
I will always be grateful to my parents for their support. They never told me to conform to societal norms or to behave in a certain way. Instead, they encouraged me to express myself and to be true to who I was.
As a result, I grew up feeling confident and secure in myself. I never felt the need to hide my true identity or to pretend to be someone I wasn’t.
Instead, I was able to pursue my interests and develop into the person I wanted to be. I am who I am today because of my parents’ support. I will always be grateful to them for giving me the freedom to be myself.
26. “All my life, I’ve had a fear of being told what to say, so I’m not telling people what to think. I’m encouraging them to say what they think.”
27.“Music is a part of someone’s soul. Music is a feeling for me. And if that soul is evil, then I don’t want anything to do with it.”
28. “I like to say I’m like a puppy in a room of cats.”
29. “I want it to have a message. I want it to empower people to say what they think.”
30. “There’s not many people that can handle my sheer madness.”
I’m not like other people. I move to the beat of my own drum. I march to the sound of my own voice. I live life on my own terms. And I know that not many people can handle that. They can’t handle my sheer madness.
But that’s okay. I’m not looking for someone who can handle me. I’m looking for someone who can join me on this wild ride we call life. Someone who is just as crazy as I am. Someone who is willing to jump into the unknown with both feet.
Are you that someone? If so, then let’s go! Let’s take this journey together and see where it takes us. Who knows what we’ll find along the way? adventure awaits!
“I’ve been in love a couple times, but you never know if it’s truly the one until you meet the right person.”
31. “I always spoke my mind, and that was a result of the music I listened to growing up.”
From the time I was young, I was never afraid to speak my mind. My parents always encouraged me to express myself, and I’m grateful that they did.
I think a lot of it had to do with the music I listened to growing up. Whether it was rap, rock, or pop, the artists I listened to were always honest and upfront about their feelings.
They weren’t afraid to speak their minds, and that really inspired me. As a result, I’ve never been afraid to voice my opinion, even when it’s unpopular.
It’s something that has served me well throughout my life, and I know it’s something that I’ll continue to value.
32. “Teachers, people, and, to be honest, some of my classmates didn’t understand me. I was the person they didn’t like because I would always speak my mind and had a lot of energy. I’d be bouncing around all the time, being very opinionated.”
33. “The pavements will be painted in beautiful colours. im gonna paint the fuckin street myself outside the venue next time i am there, we will do it together and smile. we will keep fighting. all my love is with you,”
Yungblud had made a promise to his fans in 2020 that he was gonna paint the pride flag on a polish street
On May 11, 2022, Yungblud posted a video on his social media sites showing him painting the rainbow colors of the LGBTQIA+ flag on the street outside the Expo XXI venue in Warsaw, where he’d performed a show on May 10, 2022.
34. “never apologize. never compromise. never hide who you are. love as much as you can every fookin day!!! to love another is NEVER WRONG”
Yungblud replied to his fans through his Twitter handle, To be yourself and never be ashamed of who you are.
Let’s Wind Up…
Although he is young, Yungblud has a lot of wisdom to share. His lyrics are introspective and thought-provoking, and his music is both catchy and moving.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this collection of yungblud quotes as much as we have. What’s your favorite?
Let us know in the comments!