It’s been said that when life knocks you down, you should get back up. These when life knocks you down, quotes will help give you the strength to do just that.
No one is immune to hard times – they come to us all eventually. The important thing is how we respond when they do. Let these quotes be your inspiration to keep fighting, no matter what life throws your way.
Get Up! You cannot accept defeat
No one ever said that life was going to be easy. In fact, it can be pretty darn tough at times. There will be times when you get knocked down, and it can be hard to pick yourself back up again.
But it is important to remember that you are not alone. There are people who care about you and want to see you succeed. Here are some things to do when life knocks you down:
◘ Talk to someone who will understand and can offer helpful advice. This could be a trusted friend, family member, or therapist. It can be really helpful to talk about what is going on and to get some outside perspective.
◘ Do something that makes you happy. This can help to take your mind off of your problems and give you a much-needed confidence boost. Maybe go for a walk in nature, listen to your favorite music, or indulge in a bit of retail therapy.
◘ Focus on the positive. It can be easy to dwell on the negative when things are tough, but it is important to try and focus on the positive as well. Write down some things that you are grateful for, or think about all the challenges that you have overcome in the past.
Here are the best When Life Knocks You Down Quotes
You’re not going to gain your confidence back by staying down on the ground. You need to get up and start moving forward again. It’s not going to be easy, but it’s important that you take small steps at first.
Just get up and start walking around. As you start moving again, you’ll begin to feel more confident. And soon enough, you’ll be back to your old self again. So don’t give up! Take help of these quotes when you need some inspiration:
1. “You can conquer every fear and shut out every doubt. There is no obstacle too big for you to overcome, for you are more powerful than you could ever imagine.”- Marisa Donnelly
When life knocks you down, it can be difficult to pick yourself back up again. You may feel like you’re facing insurmountable odds and that there’s no way to overcome your challenges.
But it’s important to remember that you are more powerful than you could ever imagine. You have the strength to conquer every fear and shut out every doubt. There is no obstacle too big for you to overcome.
So when life knocks you down, dust yourself off and keep moving forward. Remember that you are powerful beyond measure and that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
2. “Only two things can reveal life’s great secrets; suffering and love.”- Paulo Coelho
It’s been said that only two things can reveal life’s great secrets: suffering and love. And while it’s easy to see how suffering can lead to greater understanding and wisdom, it’s not always so clear how love can do the same.
But perhaps that’s because we often think of love as something soft and gentle when in fact, it can be one of the most powerful forces on earth. Love is what compels us to open our hearts and minds to new horizons, push through our fears and doubts, and see the world – and ourselves – in a new light.
It is through love that we come to know the deepest truths about who we are and what we are capable of. So next time life knocks you down, remember that it may just be trying to teach you one of its great secrets.
3. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
4. “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.”
5. “If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.”- Tom Hanks
When we face difficult challenges, it can be tempting to give up. But it’s important to remember that greatness doesn’t come from taking the easy way out. It comes from facing our fears and overcoming adversity.
When we push ourselves to achieve things that seem impossible, we open up a world of possibilities. So don’t be afraid of the hard times in life. Embrace them and use them as a chance to grow and become even better than you ever thought possible.
6. “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.” – Mary Shelley
7. “The struggles and the chaos are part of life. But you have to accept them with grace and serenity because they have their own gifts too.”- Demi Lovato
8. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.” – Les Brown
Life will inevitably knock you down. This is a simple and unfortunate fact of life. However, what counts is not how many times you get knocked down but rather how you choose to respond to being knocked down.
When you are knocked down, try to land on your back. This way, you can look up and get an idea of what needs to be done in order to get back up. Let your reason guide you back up.
When you have a clear understanding of why you want or need to get back up, it will be that much easier to actually do it. So, next time life knocks you down, try to land on your back and let your reason get you back up.
9. “Don’t ever let someone tell you; you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream; you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves; they want to tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it.” – The Pursuit Of Happyness
10. “You are your own asset, and it’s probably time you started giving yourself more credit.” — Maya Kachroo-Levine
One of the hardest things to do is to believe in yourself when everyone else has given up on you. However, it is important to remember that you are your own asset.
No one knows you better than you know yourself, and no one can lead you to success better than you can. When life gets tough, it is important to give yourself more credit.
You have the power to make your own decisions and create your own destiny. So don’t be afraid to take risks and follow your heart. You might just surprise yourself with how far you can go.
11. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph! What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly. Heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods.” – Thomas Paine
12. “Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” – Iain Thomas
13. “Out of massive suffering emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
This quote suggests, that it is often through suffering that the strongest souls are forged. In times of adversity, we are forced to confront our fears and learn to navigate difficult circumstances.
As a result, we can emerge from these experiences with a greater sense of strength and resilience.
While the scars of our struggles may never fully fade, they can serve as a reminder of our inner strength and the fact that we have overcome great challenges. When life knocks you down, remember that you have the power to pick yourself back up again.
14. “If you only walk on sunny days, you’ll never reach your destination.” – Paulo Coelho
This quote is often used to encourage people to keep going even when the going gets tough. And it’s true – if you only ever walk when the sun is shining, you’ll never get anywhere.
There will always be obstacles in your path, and there will always be days when it feels like you’re not making any progress. But if you keep walking, eventually you will reach your destination.
The same is true for any goal that you set for yourself. If you only ever work on it when you feel like it or when it’s convenient, you’ll never make any real progress. But if you stick with it, even on the tough days, eventually, you will achieve your goal. So keep walking, even on cloudy days, and don’t give up on your dreams.
15. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
No one knows what they’re truly capable of until they’re faced with adversity. When faced with challenges, many people find that they are able to rise to the occasion and accomplish things that they never thought possible.
While it may not be easy, overcoming difficulties can help us to grow in strength and character. When we emerge from tough times, we often find that we are stronger than we ever thought possible.
Let’s Wind Up…
We hope you enjoyed these when life knocks you down quotes. They are a great reminder that everyone faces tough times, but it’s how we deal with them that counts. Don’t feel bad if you have failed; try to learn from failure and slowly get back on track.
Remember, it takes time and effort to become successful. If you have any suggestions for motivational quotes or articles, let us know. We would love to hear from you!