Basketball fans were blessed with one of the most exciting players to ever grace the court when Trae Young entered the NBA. This young phenom has a gift for making jaw-dropping plays that leave spectators wondering how he did it.
Not only is Trae Young an amazing basketball player, but he’s also a gifted wordsmith. Check out some of his best quotes in this article!
About Trae Young
Rayford Trae Young was born in Lubbock, Texas on September 19, 1998. Trae is a professional basketball player and represents the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
Trae’s Parents Candice & Rayford Young, were also professional basketball players in Europe. Trae is two times NBA All-Star, and his Nickname is “Ice Trae.”
Here Are The best Trae Young Quotes
Earlier, Trae Young was selected by The Dallas Mavericks in the 2018 NBA Draft and later was traded to Atlanta Hawks.
Ok! Its time to check out some of the best quotes from this exciting basketball player:
1. “I’ve played a lot of basketball during my life – and it’s not always been good.”-Trae Young
This is a powerful statement coming from someone who is widely considered one of the best players in the world. Trae is saying that he’s not always been the best player on the court, but he’s worked hard to get to where he is today.
This is an inspirational message for any young player who is trying to improve their game. Trae Young is proof that hard work and dedication can pay off, no matter how talented you are.
2. “If I’m able to get drafted by the New York Knicks, it would be a blessing.”-Trae Young
3. “I know what I need to work on, and I know what I need to prove and to show, and that’s all that matters.”-Trae Young
4. “There’s gonna be stretches where I don’t play as well. People are gonna be talking bad about me and not always on my side and cheering me on.”-Trae Young
Trae Young is an amazing young man and athlete. At only 21 years old, he’s already one of the best players in the NBA. He’s a superstar in the making, and there’s no doubt that he has a bright future ahead of him.
However, Trae is also realistic. He knows that there are going to be stretches where he doesn’t play as well as he would like. People are going to talk bad about him, and not always be on his side.
But Trae Young is the kind of person who uses these things as motivation. He knows that if he continues to work hard and stay focused, he will reach his goals.
5. “I want to do something different in this league, even as a rookie.”-Trae Young
6. “I’m just trying to get better each and every game.”-Trae Young
This is one of Trae Young’s quotes that shows how determined he is to be successful. He knows that he has to keep working hard if he wants to achieve his goals. Trae Young is a role model for young basketball players everywhere.
7. “I feel my overall skill set, my ability to make players around me better, and my ability to help my team win are unique.”-Trae Young
8. “I want people to say that I’m something new, something different. Something they’ve never seen before.”-Trae Young
Young was asked about what he wanted people to say about his game. His response was that he wanted people to say that he was something new, something different. Something they’ve never seen before.
This statement speaks to Trae Young’s confidence in his abilities and his desire to be different than other players in the league. It also shows his commitment to expanding the game of basketball and pushing the boundaries of what is possible on the court.
Ultimately, Trae Young wants to be remembered as a player who changed the game and inspired others to do the same.
9. “I just hope I get picked by the right team and the team that really wants me and a team where I can help and take it to the next level.”-Trae Young
10. “My confidence level never varies.”-Trae Young
This is Trae Young’s definition of mental toughness and it has helped him succeed at the highest level of his profession. When Trae was younger, he wasn’t always the most talented player on his team but he had an immense amount of confidence in his ability.
This allowed him to play with a chip on his shoulder which made him even better. Trae’s confidence has carried him through some tough times in his young career and it will continue to do so as he strives to be one of the best players in the NBA.
11. “That’s the nature of basketball. You gotta go out there and compete.”-Trae Young
12. “My favorite player growing up was Steve Nash, so that’s been a guy I look up to and a guy I’ve gotten to talk to a few times, too.”-Trae Young
13. “I’m light-skinned. I’m mixed with black and white.”-Trae Young
14. “I bring a lot to a team. I bring immediate impact. As far as my skillset, I can attack defenders in multiple ways and get my teammates involved.”-Trae Young
15. “I’m actually enjoying the attention. Who wouldn’t?”-Trae Young
In a recent interview, Young was asked how he feels about all the attention he’s been getting. His answer was simple: “I’m actually enjoying the attention. Who wouldn’t?”
It’s easy to see why Young is so popular. He’s a great player with an incredible story, and he has an amazing personality. Trae Young is someone who you can’t help but root for, and it’s clear that he’s enjoying every minute of his success.
16. “Who wouldn’t want to be compared to a guy like Steph Curry?”-Trae Young
17. “I think I can pretty much do it all for a team. And I’m looking forward to whatever team I go to, making a huge impact.”-Trae Young
18. “Rod Strickland has been influential. He gives me a lot of advice, good and bad games; he is someone I really look up to a lot.”-Trae Young
19. “I’m glad people get excited watching me play. Hopefully, I show them something new each time I step on the court.”-Trae Young
Trae Young’s game is electric. He pulls up from 30 feet out with ease and hits contested shots that make you think “how did he even get that off?” His handles are amazing- often making defenders look foolish as he dribbles circles around them.
He sees the floor like a wizard, making passes that most people wouldn’t even think of. Trae Young is must-see TV. Every time he steps on the court, you never know what he’s going to do next.
That’s what makes him so exciting to watch. And it seems like Trae Young is always grateful for the fans that come out to watch him play and show excitement for his game. That’s something special about him- he appreciates his supporters and always wants to put on a show for them.
20. “I’m just trying to be the best version of Trey Young.”-Trae Young
21. “When you’re around somebody all the time, you butt heads every now and then. That’s what happens in every family.”-Trae Young
22. “It’s a mystery coming out each and every game to try and figure out how a team is going to guard me and how I’m going to dictate how my team wins.”-Trae Young
23. “That’s what my mindset is, making the right play and doing the right thing each and every possession.-” Trae Young
This quote shows that Trae has determination and killer instinct on the court. Trae wants to win and play the best basketball he can, every single time he steps on the floor.
This is a great mindset to have, not just in basketball but in life in general. It’s important to always give your best effort and not take any possessions for granted. Trae Young is certainly a role model for aspiring athletes everywhere.
24. “My goal is to be the best player in the NBA. That’s what I’m focusing on each and every day.”-Trae Young
Trae Young is one of the most promising young players in the NBA today. The former number five overall pick is averaging over 28 points and 8 assists per game, and he shows no signs of slowing down.
What makes Young so special is his combination of scoring ability and playmaking skills. He has the rare ability to take over a game offensively, and he routinely makes highlight-reel passes that set up his teammates for easy baskets.
Trae Young is already one of the best players in the league, and he looks destined to become an all-time great. While it’s impossible to know exactly what the future holds, there’s no doubt that Trae Young is a special talent, and he has the potential to be the best player in the NBA.
Let’s Wind Up…
We hope you enjoyed these sparkling Trae Young quotes. He is a young player with a lot of talent and potential, and we’re excited to see how his career unfolds. Please let us know if you have any favorites in the comments below. Thanks for reading!