There are many characters in the popular anime series Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Each character is unique and has its own motivations and backstory.
One of the most interesting characters is “Rengoku Kyojuro.” He is a major character from the Mugen Train Arc, and he has some great quotes. In this article, we will list some of the best quotes from Rengoku Kyojuro!
About Rengoku Kyojuro
Kyojuro Rengoku is the eldest son in his family of four and the current Flame Pillar. His father was the former Flame Pillar but realized that nothing could beat the Sun Breath, the first and original breath.
Kyojuro’s mother died due to illness, which caused his father to fall into depression. Kyojuro read through the instruction book of the Flame Breath and trained himself to become a Pillar, taking it upon himself to raise and help his younger brother.
He is a member of the Demon Slayer Corps and is always ready to fight against demons. He is an incredibly powerful swordsman and has defeated many demons. He is also very protective of his younger brother, Senjuro Rengoku. Kyojuro is an important member of the Demon Slayer Corps and will continue to fight against demons until they are defeated.
Here are the best Rengoku Quotes
Kyojuro is the only one in his generation that did not give up and instead persevered to become one of the strongest pillars in history. He is an admirable figure who puts others before himself and works hard to achieve his goals.
He is truly an inspirational individual that anyone would be proud to know. Having said that, here are the best Rengoku quotes:
1. “Don’t go down in defeat. Set your heart.”-Rengoku
Never give up. It’s such a simple phrase, but it’s one that can make all the difference. When you’re feeling lost or like you can’t go on, just remember that giving up is never an option.
The only way to find your way is to keep moving forward, even when it feels like there’s no hope. Trust that things will work out in the end, and have faith in yourself.
You are strong enough to overcome anything that comes your way. So don’t go down in defeat. Set your heart on what you want, and never give up until you get there.
2. “The strong should aid and protect the weak. Then, the weak will become strong and they, in turn, will aid and protect those weaker than them.”-Rengoku
3. “Spirit alone isn’t gonna get me anywhere! Use your head, not just your spirit. Think, think.”-Rengoku
Rengoku’s words ring true in many situations – often, it’s not enough to go on gut instinct or feel alone. We have to use our heads and think things through carefully before making a decision. Logical thinking can help us to see all the potential outcomes of a situation and choose the best course of action. It can also help us to avoid taking unnecessary risks.
Of course, there is a time and a place for following our hearts as well. Sometimes, going with our gut feelings can lead us to amazing experiences or opportunities that we would have missed out on if we’d stopped to think things through too much. The key is to strike a balance between the two approaches and use both our heads and our hearts to make choices in life.
4. “If you are feeling disheartened, that you are somehow not enough….. Set your heart ablaze, try your eyes, and look ahead. You may feel like digging your heels in, but the flow of time waits for no one. It won’t patiently stand by as you grieve.”-Rengoku
5. “Killing for no reason without a second thought. Without any hint of remorse. I won’t allow this kind of tyranny!”-Rengoku
6. “Whatever path you walk, you’ll be a great person! You have a burning passion in your heart! So let’s do our best! Let’s work hard in life! Even if we’re lonely!”-Rengoku
Rengoku’s words are an inspiration to us all. Whatever path we walk in life, we can be great people if we have a burning passion in our hearts. Let’s do our best and work hard, even if we’re lonely at times.
If we stay focused on our goals, we can achieve anything we set our minds to. Thanks, Rengoku, for reminding us that greatness is within reach for all of us!
7. “Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options. or unlimited time to think, but….. what you choose in that instant defines who you are.”-Rengoku
8. “Even if you stop in your tracks and cower, you’re not stopping the flow of time.”-Rengoku
Rengoku’s words are both true and profound. Time is an unstoppable force, relentlessly moving forward no matter what we do. And yet, despite this inevitability, we humans continue to fight against the flow of time.
We try to slow it down, to Freeze moments in our minds so we can savor them forever. Or we try to speed it up, desperately grasping at fleeting opportunities before they disappear.
But as Rengoku so wisely points out, time will always win in the end. Whether we try to stop it or hurry it along, time will march on until we ourselves are nothing but a memory.
So what should we do? Perhaps the best thing is to simply go with the flow and enjoy the ride. After all, time is precious and finite, and we only have so much of it.
So let’s make the most of the time we have and not waste single second fighting against something we can never hope to change.
9. “Warriors who strive to save other people’s lives are precious. Their pure and single-minded dedication is separate from their natural talent. They don’t risk their lives to earn praise. They simply feel that they must. What they choose at that moment is a cry from the depths of their souls.”-Rengoku
10. “It’s the duty of those born strong to help those who may be less fortunate.”-Rengoku
From a young age, we are instilled with the importance of helping others. Whether it’s through volunteer work, giving to charity, or simply lending a listening ear, we are taught that it’s our duty to make the world a better place.
And Rengoku is right – those who are born strong have a unique ability to help others. We have the strength to lift heavy burdens, the energy to keep going when times are tough, and the resilience to bounce back from setbacks.
We also have the privilege of being able to give our time, money, and resources to those who need it most. So let’s all do our part to make the world a better place – starting with lending a helping hand to those who may be less fortunate than us.
11. “No matter how many lives the demons take, the one thing they can never crush is a human’s will.”-Rengoku
12. “Work at it. All I can do is work hard. That’s the story of my life.”-Rengoku
Rengoku’s life story is one of hard work and dedication. Despite coming from a humble background, he was able to make something of himself through sheer effort and determination.
His story is an inspiration to us all and a reminder that anything is possible if we’re willing to put in the work. No matter what obstacles life may throw our way, we should never give up on our dreams.
Instead, we should work hard and never give up, just like Rengoku. Thanks to his hard work, Rengoku was able to achieve success and create a better life for himself and his family. His story is a reminder that we should never give up on ourselves or our dreams. With hard work and determination, anything is possible.
13. “Not being all alone, I think it’s a blessing.”-Rengoku
14. “Growing old and dying is what gives meaning and beauty to the fleeting span of human life.”-Rengoku
15. “Set your heart ablaze; go beyond your limits!”-Rengoku
There’s no denying that life can be tough. We all go through tough times, and it can be easy to feel like we’re stuck in a rut. That’s why it’s important to never give up on ourselves. We should always strive to push ourselves beyond our limits.
After all, it’s only when we challenge ourselves that we can truly grow. And as the great Rengoku said, we should set our hearts ablaze and go beyond our limits! By doing so, we open ourselves up to new possibilities and new horizons.
So let’s never give up on ourselves, and let’s always strive to push ourselves further. We may not always succeed, but it’s the effort that counts. Who knows where we might end up if we dared to dream and dared to do?
16. “if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone.”-Rengoku
17. “No matter how battered we are, we’ll always rise again to fight.”-Rengoku
There’s something incredibly inspiring about this quote. It speaks to the human capacity for resilience in the face of adversity. No matter how many times we get knocked down, we always find the strength to get back up and keep fighting.
This is what makes us special. We are a species that has survived wars, famines, plagues, and natural disasters. We have persevered through times of great darkness and emerged stronger on the other side.
This quote is a reminder that no matter how hard life gets, we must never give up. We must dust ourselves off and keep moving forward because that is what makes us human.
Let’s Wind Up…
If you’re feeling low and need a little inspiration, look no further than Rengoku. This samurai has 17 powerful quotes that will get your creative juices flowing in all the right ways.
With his words of wisdom, you can start to see the beauty in life again and find the drive to push forward. We hope you liked the quotes – if you have any suggestions for future blog posts, let us know!