If you’re looking for some words of wisdom, you should definitely check out Nikki Rowe’s quotes. Nikki Rowe is an author and motivational speaker who has a lot of great things to say about life.
Her quotes are inspiring and full of wisdom, and they can help you get through tough times. We’ve collected some of our favourite Nikki Rowe quotes, and we hope you enjoy them!
About Nikki Rowe
NIKKI ROWE was born in Sydney, Australia, in the early 1990s and has lived on the Sunshine Coast for almost eight years. She is a gifted wordsmith who seeks to heal souls and lives with the truth of life found in her heart.
Nikki is driven by a vision of a world brought together as one through love and respect for all. Her work is inspired by an innate love of people and the planet we call home.
It is this deep connection that allows Nikki to create such powerful and moving pieces. Her goal is to inspire others to feel the same love and connection so that we may all help heal our world.
Here are the best Nikki Rowe Quotes
Nikki Rowe is a gifted artist and an inspirational leader who is dedicated to making a difference in the world. Let’s plunge into the magical world of her quotes:
1. “It wasn’t exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat.”― Nikki Rowe
2. “Many speak to her, but she’s looking for the one who knows her soul’s language.”― Nikki Rowe
There’s something special about meeting someone for the first time and instantly feeling a connection. It’s like you’ve known each other your whole lives. You finish each other’s sentences and can have entire conversations without saying a word. It’s a soul connection.
And when you find that person, you’ll never let them go. You’ll do anything to keep that connection alive because it’s so rare and special. So if you’re out there searching for your soulmate, don’t give up hope.
They’re out there somewhere, looking for you too. And when you finally find each other, it will be the best feeling in the world.
3. “No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you, whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind.”― Nikki Rowe
Everyone has a story. Everyone has been through something that has changed them and made them who they are today. And even though you may not know what someone has been through just by looking at them, it doesn’t mean that their story isn’t worth hearing.
There is so much beauty in the world and even more beauty in the stories of the people who inhabit it. We all have the power to make a difference, to change someone’s life just by sharing our own. So don’t be afraid to share your story. It’s worth telling.
4. “She wore her battle scars like wings; looking at her, you would never know that once upon a time, she forgot how to fly”― Nikki Rowe
5. “Her wild heart was rare, she saw blessings were most saw burdens & if one thing was certain; her smile was like a flower in the sunshine”― Nikki Rowe
6. “I was lying to myself when I thought I was lost; I have never been lost – I just wasn’t ready to be found.”― Nikki Rowe
7. “What if everything you have been taught is all a lie and everything you feel is all a truth?”― Nikki Rowe
It’s an interesting thought, isn’t it? What if everything we have been taught is a lie? And what if everything we feel is the truth? It would certainly change the way we view the world and our place in it.
Of course, it’s impossible to know for sure one way or the other. But it is food for thought. It makes you wonder about the things that we take for granted. And it makes you question whether we are really living in the best possible world.
Maybe there is another truth out there, waiting to be discovered. Who knows? It is certainly an intriguing possibility.
8. “Promise me one thing, wild child,
Never filter your soul to suit a mould.”― Nikki Rowe
9. “I said, but I have to go; there are so many places calling my name.”― Nikki Rowe
10. “Our souls speak a language that is beyond human understanding. A connection so rare the universe won’t let us part.”― Nikki Rowe
11. “There isn’t any questioning the fact that some people enter your life, at the exact point of need, want or desire – it’s sometimes a coincidence and most times fate, but whatever it is, I am certain it came to make me smile.”― Nikki Rowe
12. “Contrary to your beliefs, I am stronger than what you give me credit for, but the real lesson here is the knowledge to know I don’t owe you an explanation to anything.”― Nikki Rowe
13. “She is like a butterfly,
Beautiful to look at
But hard to catch.”― Nikki Rowe
Just like a butterfly, she is mesmerizing. She flits from person to person, never staying in one place for too long. You can’t help but be drawn to her beauty. She is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
But just like a butterfly, she is hard to catch. She is always moving, always searching for something new. She is elusive and enigmatic. But that only makes her more intriguing. Just like a butterfly, she is unique and unforgettable.
14. “There’s only one place I want to go, and it’s to all the places I’ve never been.”― Nikki Rowe
15. “I can’t explain why your name seems so familiar to me, or why it feels like I’ve heard your voice a thousand times before, but I can explain this ~ your the type of chaos Id bleed for.”― Nikki Rowe
16. “You can’t expect someone to understand your journey when they’ve hardly lived one of their own.”― Nikki Rowe
17. “Purpose and passion – the purpose is what will guide you to your best self, and the passion will keep you there.”― Nikki Rowe
It is often said that we should follow our passion in order to find success and happiness in life. But what happens when we don’t know what our passion is? How do we find our purpose?
Nikki Rowe tells us that our purpose will guide us to our best selves, and our passion will keep us there. But how do we find this purpose? One way is to look at our talents and interests and ask ourselves how we can use them to make a difference in the world.
For example, if we are good at writing, we can use our talents to write articles or books that inform or inspire others. If we are interested in fashion, we can use our passion to design clothes that make people feel confident and beautiful.
By identifying our talents and interests and using them to make a positive impact, we can begin to uncover our purpose in life. And once we find our purpose, it will be easier to identify our passion and pursue it with single-minded dedication.
18. “Like a wild flower; she spent her days, allowing herself to grow, not many knew of her struggle, but eventually all; knew of her light.”― Nikki Rowe
19. “I am a wild woman. it would take a warrior to tame my spirit.”― Nikki Rowe
20. “If you are not more alive when in love, then you my friend, are in love with the wrong one.”― Nikki Rowe
Love is one of the most powerful emotions we experience as human beings. It can make us feel happy, sad, angry, scared, and everything in between. When we’re in love, we often feel like we are on top of the world. We are more alive than ever before.
However, if we’re not feeling more alive when we’re in love, then it’s possible that we’re in love with the wrong person. Love should make us feel happy and excited about life.
We should feel like we can conquer anything when we’re with our partners. If we’re not feeling that way, then it’s possible that we’re not really in love. Maybe we’re just infatuated with the other person.
Or maybe we’re trying to fill a void in our lives that can’t be filled by another person. Either way, if we’re not more alive when we’re in love, then it’s worth considering whether or not we’re really with the right person.
21. “He touched my soul long before I knew what his hands felt like.”― Nikki Rowe
22. “Solitude is where I place my chaos to rest and awaken my inner peace.”― Nikki Rowe
23. “It’s still ok to dream with a broken heart.”― Nikki Rowe
Dreams keep us going even when our hearts are broken. They give us something to hope for, something to look forward to. Dreams are what make life worth living, even when things are tough.
When our hearts are broken, it’s tempting to give up on our dreams. But that’s not necessarily the right thing to do. Just because our hearts are broken doesn’t mean that our dreams are no longer valid.
In fact, it might be more important than ever to hold onto our dreams and fight for them. Dreams give us a reason to keep going, even when life is tough. So don’t give up on your dreams, even if your heart is broken. They might just be the only thing keeping you going.
24. “Let there be room left in your heart for the unimaginable ~ serendipity has a way of showing itself just when you feel like giving up.”― Nikki Rowe
25. “She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way, and you will never lose her.”― Nikki Rowe
26. “There is something incredibly beautiful about a woman, who knows herself, she can’t break, she just falls but in every fall she rises, past who she was before.”― Nikki Rowe
There is nothing more beautiful than a woman who is confident and comfortable in her own skin. She knows her own strength, and she knows that she can handle whatever life throws her way.
She isn’t afraid to fall because she knows that she will always get back up again. She is constantly growing and evolving, becoming even more beautiful and amazing with each passing day.
When you meet a woman like this, you can’t help but be inspired by her. She is the embodiment of strength and grace, and she reminds us that we are all capable of reaching our full potential.
27. “She has fought many wars, most internal. The ones that you battle alone, for this, she is remarkable. She is a survivor.”― Nikki Rowe
Let’s Wind Up…
That’s all for our list of Nikki Rowe quotes. We hope you enjoyed them! If you have any favourite quotes that we missed or suggestions for future posts, please let us know in the comments below.
Until next time, stay inspired and keep chasing your dreams!