If you’re looking for some words of wisdom, then NF could be your savior. The rapper has a lot of insightful things to say about life, love, and success. In this article, we’ve collected some of our favorite quotes from the artist.
Whether you’re a fan of his music or not, these quotes will definitely inspire you to achieve your goals!
Nathan John Feuerstein is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer from Gladwin, Michigan, But he is popularly known as NF.His music is marked by its introspective lyrics and complex blend of elements from multiple genres.
Feuerstein has claimed that his music has been heavily influenced by Eminem. Also, his work has been compared with Machine Gun Kelly and Logic.
NF released his first major-label album, “Mansion,” in 2015 and has since released 5 studio albums, all of which have reached the top spot on the Billboard 200 chart.
In addition to his solo success, NF has collaborated with several other artists, including Flame, Toby Mac, and Futuristic.
His music has been featured in numerous films and television shows, and he has won 2 Dove Awards.NF is one of the most successful rappers of his generation, and his unique style continues to evolve with each new release.
Here are the best NF Quotes
NF became hugely popular after his 2017 “Perception” the album became number one in the United States and was certified platinum. Let’s take a look at some of the best NF quotes that will fire you up:
1. “I don’t need a lot; I just want to find my peace.” – Nathan Feuerstein
In NF’s view, true happiness comes from within and does not require much money or possessions. This philosophy is evident in his music, which often explores depression, anxiety, and insecurity themes.
For NF, the journey to finding peace is an ongoing one, but it is worth taking because it can lead to a more contented and fulfilling life.
2. “It’s easy to blame God but harder to fix things.” – Nathan Feuerstein
3. “My biggest failure in life is knowing that I never tried.” – Nathan Feuerstein
NF’s quote is all about taking risks. It’s about not being afraid to fail. We all know that feeling of reluctance when it comes to trying something new. What if we don’t succeed? What if we make fools of ourselves? But as NF points out, sometimes the biggest failure is not trying.
Therefore if you’re facing a new challenge, remember these words and give it your best shot. The worst that can happen is that you’ll learn something new about yourself – and isn’t that always worth the risk?
4. “I’mma put it in his hands and let God do the judging.” – Nathan Feuerstein
5. “The only person I judge is the one in the mirror.” – Nathan Feuerstein
In today’s society, everyone is quick to judge others. Whether it’s their physical appearance, their lifestyle choices, or their political beliefs, it’s easy to find something to criticize about another person. However, the only person whose opinion really matters is your own.
It’s important to be self-reflective and honest with yourself. Only you know your motivations and desires. Therefore, you are the only one who can truly judge whether you are living up to your standards.
6. “The older you get the more family is everything.” – Nathan Feuerstein
7. “Make you cry makes me feel like a bad person.” – Nathan Feuerstein
8. “It’s hard to be clean when you play in the dirt.” – Nathan Feuerstein
NF’s quote speaks to the difficulties of maintaining a sense of purity or “cleanliness” when one is constantly exposed to moral “dirt.” It’s easy to get caught up in life’s messiness and start seeing the world through a dirty lens.
But it’s important to remember that we all have the ability to choose how we react to the dirtiness around us. We can choose to let it corrupt us, or we can choose to rise above it. The decision is up to us.
9. “People claim that they’re in your corner, but leave you in times of need.” – Nathan Feuerstein
10. “You don’t like me? That makes two of us.” – Nathan Feuerstein
NF has never been one to shy away from speaking his mind; he addresses haters and critics head-on, unapologetically proclaiming that he doesn’t care what others think of him. It’s a sentiment that will resonate with anyone who has ever felt misunderstood or judged.
NF isn’t interested in impressing people who don’t like him; he would rather focus on those who do. And that’s a powerful message for anyone who has ever felt like an outsider.
11. “How are you supposed to find the answer if you don’t ask the question?” – Nathan Feuerstein
12. “Life’s too short to let it pass you by. We spend a lot of time crying over wasted time.” – Nathan Feuerstein
13. “Everything is so beautiful when you stop looking for flaws.” – Nathan Feuerstein
Too often, we get caught up in looking for flaws. We see the wrinkles on our faces, the extra weight around our waistlines, and the grey hairs on our heads. And we focus on these things to the exclusion of all else. But what if we were to take a step back and appreciate the beauty surrounding us? The world is full of wonder, and there is much to enjoy.
When we stop looking for flaws, we open ourselves up to see all the good in front of us. We can appreciate the sunrise, the smell of freshly-baked bread, and the sound of laughter. So let’s take a moment to appreciate all the beauty in our lives. It’s everywhere if we just take the time to look for it.
14. “The real you is who you are when ain’t nobody watching.”– Nathan Feuerstein
15. “It’s not about what you did, it’s about what you do.” – Nathan Feuerstein
NF’s quote is all about perspective. It doesn’t matter what you did in the past; what matters is what you do now. This is an important lesson because it’s so easy to dwell on our mistakes. We all make them; it’s part of being human.
But instead of beating yourself up over something you can’t change, focus on the present and what you can do to improve things. It’s a much more productive use of your time and energy.
16. “If money is where you find happiness, you’ll always be poor.” – Nathan Feuerstein
17. Happiness is just a moment; joy is something you actually carry around with you.”
18. “Apologies don’t mean a thing if you don’t ever fix it.” – Nathan Feuerstein
We’ve all been in a situation where someone has wronged us and then apologized, but the apology feels empty because the person never took any steps to make things right.
Maybe they didn’t realize how much pain they caused, or maybe they just didn’t care, but either way, an insincere apology is worse than no apology. If you’re going to say you’re sorry, then actually put in the work to fix the problem. Only then will your apology mean something.
19. “I’d rather be alone; I’m not good in crowds.” – Nathan Feuerstein
20. “Be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime.” – Nathan Feuerstein
The memories we make with people are some of the most long-lasting things we have. They can shape our lives and how we see the world, and they can stay with us forever. That’s why we must be careful about who we make memories with.
We should choose wisely the people we want to share our lives with and create memories with. We should make sure that they are good people who will add value to our lives and make us happy. Because, in the end, those are the kind of people whose memories will last a lifetime.
21. “Perfect people don’t exist so don’t pretend to be one.” – Nathan Feuerstein
22. “Maybe someday I can learn to be happy.” – Nathan Feuerstein
NF often writes about his struggles with anxiety and depression. In this particular quote, he expresses his hope that someday he will be able to learn to be happy. This is a common sentiment for many people suffering from mental illness. The road to recovery can be long and difficult, but there is always hope that things will get better.
NF’s music has been a source of comfort for many people who are struggling with similar issues. His raw and honest lyrics provide a voice for those who feel like they are struggling alone. Through his music, NF has helped to raise awareness about mental health and break down the stigma surrounding it. If more people were open about their struggles, it would be easier for others to seek help and begin the journey towards healing.
Let’s Wind Up…
NF is one of the most successful rappers in the game right now. His lyrics are honest and true to who he is as an artist. Instead, he doesn’t shy away from his struggles and uses them as motivation to continue pushing forward.
These 22 quotes show NF’s unique perspective on life, music, and success. We hope you enjoyed them as much as we did! Do you have a favorite? Let us know in the comments below!