If you’re feeling down and like you can’t go on, these never settle for less quotes will inspire and motivate you. Life is full of challenges and it’s all too easy to give up.
But don’t forget that great things come to those who never give up! So never settle for less than what you know you deserve. Remember your worth and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
These quotes will remind you of your power and strength!
The Road to Sucess
When it comes to achieving success in life, it’s important to never settle for less. This doesn’t mean that you should always be striving for more and never be content with what you have.
However, it does mean that you should always be pushing yourself to reach your full potential. There will always be someone who is better than you at something, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t strive to be the best that you can be.
If you’re not putting in the effort to improve, then you’re not going to get anywhere in life. It’s important to set your sights high and never settle for anything less than your best.
Only by constantly pushing yourself will you achieve the level of success that you desire.
Here are incredibly motivating never settle for less quotes
We all have goals in life. Whether it’s to own our own business, travel the world, or simply be happy, we should never settle for anything less. These never settle for less quotes will inspire you to push yourself and achieve your dreams!
1. “Never settle for less than you desire or deserve because when you accept crumbs people will assume that you are happy with scraps.” ― Stacye Branche
Too often in life, we settle for less than we desire or deserve. We convince ourselves that it’s not worth the fight or that we don’t deserve any better. But when we do this, we’re sending a message to the world that we’re happy with scraps.
That we’re willing to accept crumbs. And before long, people will start to treat us accordingly. If we want to be respected and treated well, we need to stand up for ourselves and refuse to settle for anything less than what we deserve.
Only then will the world start to take us seriously.
2. “Every dream is worth following in life. Never settle for the minimum when you can have so much more.” – Taneisha LaGrant
3. “Never settle for less than your dreams, somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you’ll find them.” ― Danielle Steel
4. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.” ― Mandy Hale
5. “Never settle for anything less than what you deserve. It’s not pride, it’s self respect.” ― Chanakya
6. “Do the math: You never settle for less than the whole if you knew the half.” ― Talib Kwel
7. “Never settle for less than you deserve. Demand the best, accept nothing less.”
It’s easy to settle for less than you deserve in life. Whether it’s accepting a job that doesn’t make you happy or staying in a relationship that doesn’t fulfill you, it’s human nature to take the path of least resistance.
However, if you want to live a truly fulfilling life, you need to start demanding more from yourself and those around you. It might not be easy at first, but trust me, it’s worth it.
When you settle for less than you deserve, you’re not just selling yourself short, you’re also setting the precedent for others to do the same. So don’t do it.
Demand the best from yourself and those around you, and accept nothing less. It’s the only way to live a life
8. “The biggest human temptation is to settle for too little.”- Thomas Merton
9. “Don’t rush and never settle. If it’s meant to be, it will be.”
10. “You are not a back-up plan. You are worth more than someone’s second choice. You can’t force yourself to stop caring for someone, but you can tell yourself that you deserve better. Never settle to be someone’s second best. Raise your standards and choose to be with someone who will treat you with the same respect and consideration you would treat them. You can’t expect to be someone else’s priority if you aren’t your own.”
11. “If I had my way… there wouldn’t be a single lion or tiger in captivity anywhere in the world. They never take to it. They’re never happy. They never settle down… You can see it in their eyes.” ― Hugh Lofting
12. “Never settle for average.” ― Steve Jobs
13. “Never settle for anything less than your best.” ― Brian Trac
14. “Never settle for second when first is available.” ― Lou Holtz
When it comes to life, there is no room for settling. Too often, people settle for second best when they could have had the best if they had just kept reaching for it.
They convince themselves that it doesn’t matter, that they will be happy with what they’ve got. But the truth is that it does matter. When you settle for a second, you are telling yourself that you are not good enough to have the best.
You are saying that you are not worthy of the best. And that is simply not true. You are worthy of the best, and you should never settle for anything less. So keep reaching for the stars, and never settle for second place.
First is always within your reach if you just keep trying.
15. “It simply is not true that war never settles anything.” ― Felix Frankfurter
16. “Be grateful for all you do already have. But never settle for less than you can be.”
17. “Never settle for bits and pieces of love tossed at you. When you could have true love entirely equal to your own.”
18. “Never settle being someone’s OTHER, when you have to potential to be someone’s ONLY.”
19. “Be awesome. Live life to the fullest. Shoot for the stars and never settle.” ― Jillian Michaels
20. “Never settle for a life you don’t want when God is trying to give you a better life.” – Shannon L. Alder
So many people go through life settling for what they have, not realizing that God has so much more in store for them. They get comfortable in their routine and don’t want to rock the boat, even though they’re unhappy.
But God is always trying to give us a better life, if we would just have the faith to follow His lead. He knows what we’re capable of and He knows what will make us happy, even if we don’t see it ourselves.
So when you feel like you’re stuck in a rut, take a leap of faith and see where God leads you. You may be surprised at the wonderful things He has in store for you.
21. “Once you realize how good you really are, you never settle for playing less than your best.” ― Reggie Jackson
22. “Real women are strong, resilient, independent, loyal, and lovable. One thing about them is they never settle.”
23. “There is a monumental difference between being alive and living. You should never settle for the first.” ― Matt Corby
24. “Never settle for that which is easy and comfortable or the necessity of seeking that which is difficult and uncomfortable.” ― Frederick Lenz
25. “There’s a huge difference between being in love and being in love with the thought of love. Recognize the difference. Never settle.” ― Behdad Sami
26. “I don’t settle down. I don’t follow any path. Because I am the wanderer and wandering is my destiny!” – Avijeet Das
27. “I don’t think I could ever settle down. I have known too much of the depths of life already, and I would prefer anything to an anticlimax.” – Everett Ruess
I have seen the best and worst of what humanity has to offer, and I am not sure that I want to be a part of it anymore.
Settling down would mean accepting mediocrity, and I am not sure that I am ready to do that. It would be like giving up on everything that I have ever fought for.
28. “Never settle for the lesser ambition. The job, the title, the conventional loyalties and rewards. Stay focused on the larger ambition, which is making a difference in the world.” — David Ignatius
29. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
30. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.” – Steve Jobs
31. “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had. We need to live the best that’s in us.” — Angela Bassett
32. “Don’t settle for average. You were made for greatness.”
33. “Never settle for being a character in someone else’s story when you are meant to be the author of your own.”
34. “Don’t settle, as with all matters of the heart you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
35. “Never settle for anyone who isn’t absolutely, insanely, and foolishly happy to be with you.”
Life is too short to settle for anything less than happiness. Happiness is the key to a fulfilling life, and if you’re not happy with your partner, then it’s time to move on.
There is plenty of fish in the sea, and you deserve to be with someone who makes you smile from ear to ear. So don’t settle for anything less than happiness. It’s out there waiting for you. !
36. “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth even if they don’t.” – Thema Davis
37. “When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.” – Helen Keller
38. “Always know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.”
39. “Don’t settle for less or let your possessions possess you. Break your routine and reconsider what you truly need. Live in reality and most of all do what you love doing.”
40. “Never settle. You are priceless and worth more than you could ever know.” – Zane Fab
41. “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
Life is a gift. It is something that should be cherished and enjoyed to the fullest extent. Unfortunately, far too many people settle for a life that is less than they are capable of living.
They go through the motions day after day, never truly experiencing all that life has to offer. This is tragic. We only have one life to live, and it should be lived with passion.
Passion is what motivates us to achieve great things and experience all that life has to offer. So don’t settle for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. Live with passion and make the most of every moment.
42. “Never settle for less, and always do your best, until your final breath.”
43. “Dust settles. And you are infinitely more than that.”
44. “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.” – Tony Gaskins
45. “When you accept the fact that your true identity includes being an overcomer, you will never settle for less than a miracle.” – Craig Groeschel
Let’s Wind Up…
We can all learn a thing or two from these powerful quotes about never settling for less. What do you think? Are you ready to start living a life without limits and embrace the possibilities that come your way?
If so, let us know how we can help. We’d be happy to share more advice on how to achieve success and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.