Do you love rap music? If so, you’ll love the work of NBA Youngboy. This young rapper is full of inspiring quotes about love. In this article, we will explore some of his most famous quotes about love.
We’ll also take a look at his life and career. So, if you’re ready to be inspired by one of the hottest rappers in the game, keep reading!
About NBA Youngboy
NBA Youngboy was born on October 20, 1999, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. His actual name is Kentrell DeSean Gaulden.
Between 2015 to 2017 Youngoby released six independent mixtapes which were loved by people. In 2017 he was signed by Atlantic Records.
Youngboy released “Outside Today” in 2018 which ranked at 31 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Debut Studio album Until Death Call My Name too got released in 2018 and received lots of love & praise from people.
During the period 2019 to 2021, Youngboy released Bandit, AI YoungBoy 2, 38 Baby 2, Top & Sincerely, Kentrell all these works performed really well establishing Youngboy as a serious artist.
Youngboy at the age of 22 has become the father of seven children from six different women.
Although Youngboy has been a famous personality his career has been stricken with legal issues, recently he was released from jail on 26th October 2021
Here Are The Best NBA Youngboy Quotes About Love
Youngboy became only the third artist after 2pac and Lil Wayne to release his studio album Sincerely, Kentrell in 2021 while being incarcerated.
Youngboy wants you to go through his quotes to understand what he thinks:
1. “Trying my hardest not to act how I feel.” – NBA YoungBoy
This is such a powerful lyric because it shows that NBA Youngboy is aware of his emotions and is working hard to control them. This quote is so relatable to so many people because we’ve all been in situations where we’ve felt out of control.
Whether it’s stress from work or problems in our personal lives, it can be difficult to keep our emotions in check. NBA Youngboy’s quote is a reminder that we should all strive to be in control of our emotions.
No matter how difficult it may be, it’s important to remember that we have the power to choose how we react to situations. NBA Youngboy’s words are wise beyond his years and they are sure to resonate with people of all ages.
2. “Some people you thought loved you only needed you.”– NBA YoungBoy
3. “At night I need someone on side me just to hold me …I’m tired of thuggin’, now I’m tryna see where the love at.”– NBA YoungBoy
4. “I just keep recording. You never know what you’ll come up with.”– NBA YoungBoy
5. “A relationship is not always 50/50. Some days a person will struggle. You suck it up and pick up that 80/20 because they need you. That’s love.”– NBA YoungBoy
In this quote, NBA Youngboy speaks about the sacrifice that true love requires. He observes that a relationship is not always evenly balanced and that sometimes one person will need more support than the other.
NBA Youngboy says that when this happens, it is important to be there for the other person, even if it means making sacrifices yourself. This quote highlights the selfless nature of true love and is a reminder that relationships require work and commitment from both parties.
NBA Youngboy’s quotes often speak to the experiences of young people, and this one is no exception. His words resonate with anyone who has ever been in a relationship and reminds us that love always requires some level of sacrifice.
6. “I always try to make my next song better than the last.” – NBA YoungBoy
7. “Hold it down for your loved one’s up in heaven and they will do the same I’m very blessed and protected if you ask me.”– NBA YoungBoy
8. “You gotta wake up one day and decide that you love yourself more than the unnecessary sh*t you put up with.– NBA YoungBoy
9. “Without loyalty, you won’t accomplish anything.” – NBA YoungBoy
It’s true! In order to achieve anything in life, you need to be loyal to your goals and your passions. You need to be dedicated to your craft and put in the hard work required to reach the top. NBA Youngboy is proof that loyalty and dedication pay off, and his quote is a great reminder for everyone trying to achieve their dreams.
10. “I was falling in love with you, I ain’t take you as no dub. You something else, you don’t know what to do with yourself.”– NBA YoungBoy
11. ” I believe that you can’t cheat on someone you’re truly in love with. I mean if anger changes your loyalty, then you were really never loyal in the first place. You’re just in love with the thought of being in love and the feeling you get when you’re around them, not the person.”– NBA YoungBoy
12. “I know I’m young but I feel like it’s nothing I can’t handle.” – NBA YoungBoy
13. “I’m sorry that I don’t know how to love.” – NBA YoungBoy
14. “You can’t help someone that doesn’t want to be helped. And you can’t love someone that doesn’t want to be loved.”– NBA YoungBoy
In this quote, NBA Youngboy is saying that you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped. And you can’t love someone who doesn’t want to be loved. This is a very powerful message that resonates with a lot of people.
It’s something that we all need to remember. We can’t force our help on someone who doesn’t want it. And we can’t force our love on someone who doesn’t want it. We have to respect people’s wishes and let them make their own decisions. NBA Youngboy is a wise man beyond his years and this quote is just one example of that.
15. “I’m leaving blood through the town. I ain’t never changed.”– NBA YoungBoy
16. “No matter what i’m going through I hold my head high. On everything for what I love I’d get crucified.”– NBA YoungBoy
17. “I ain’t got nothing to prove to nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy
This quote is so powerful because it reminds us that we shouldn’t do things to satisfy other people. We should only do things because we want to do them and because we believe in them.
When you live your life according to this principle, you’ll be much happier and more successful. You’ll also earn the respect of others because they’ll see that you’re not just doing things for show.
So next time you’re about to do something, ask yourself: “Am I doing this for myself or for someone else?” If the answer is “someone else,” then it’s probably not worth doing.
18. “So many people not around who told me that they love me.’– NBA YoungBoy
19. “I don’t really trust nobody.” – NBA YoungBoy
20. “Love yourself and never let the hate get to you.”– NBA YoungBoy
In a society that is often quick to judge and criticize, it’s important to remember to love yourself first and foremost. NBA Youngboy’s quote is a powerful reminder that we should never let the hate get to us.
Instead, we should focus on the positive and continue to strive for greatness.
21. “So much love so much passion it won’t ever end. I can see these haters faces, yeah I got ’em mad.”– NBA YoungBoy
22. “I don’t really talk that much. I just watch and observe.” – NBA YoungBoy
In an interview, he once said, “I don’t really talk that much. I just watch and observe.” And that’s exactly what NBA Youngboy does. He watches and observes the world around him and then uses his platform to rap about what he sees.
NBA Youngboy doesn’t just rap about the latest trends or what’s popular on social media. He raps about real-life experiences and shares his wisdom with the world.
23. “The only thing that scares me is dying.” – NBA YoungBoy
24. “You can’t keep choosing the same thing expecting a different outcome all you doing is damaging yourself when all you need to do is love yourself.”– NBA YoungBoy
Self-love is very important, If you don’t love yourself, you won’t be able to achieve your fullest potential. You have to believe in yourself before anyone else will believe in you. So start loving yourself today, and watch your life change for the better.
Let’s Wind Up…
NBA Youngboy is one of the most popular rappers out there right now, and it’s not hard to see why. His lyrics are raw and honest, speaking to the heart of what it means to be young and in love.
We hope you enjoyed these 25 moving quotes about love from NBA Youngboy – please let us know if you have any favorites!