Looking for some Luke Combs quotes to get you through the day? You’ve come to the right place! As one of the hottest country stars in music today, Luke Combs has a lot of wisdom to share.
Whether you’re a fan of his music or not, these quotes will make you appreciate life a little bit more. So sit back, relax, and enjoy these 45 Luke Combs quotes that are sure to inspire you!
About Luke Combs
Luke Albert Combs was born on March 2, 1990, in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is the only child of Rhonda and Chester Combs.
Combs started his music career in 2013 after dropping out of college, when he released the EP The Way She Rides. His first full-length album, This One’s for You, was released in June 2017 and peaked at number four on the Billboard 200.
His second album What You See Is What You Get was released on November 8, 2019.
Combs has been nominated twice for Grammy Award and has won three Country Music Association Awards, Also he has received CMA’s highest honor 2021 Entertainer Of The Year Award.
Here are some of the best luke comb quotes for music enthusiasts.
Music has the power to touch our souls and change our moods. It can lift us up when we’re feeling down, and it can help us to express our emotions.
For many of us, music is an essential part of our lives. Luke Combs understands the power of music. Here are some of his best quotes.
1. “You wrecked my whole world when you came and hit me like a hurricane”
2. “There’s a lot of things in this whole world I can stand. But when it comes to losin’ you, I just can’t.”
There are a lot of things in this world that I can stand. I can stand being bored, I can stand feeling cold, and I can stand being hungry.
But when it comes to losing you, I just can’t. Losing you would be like losing a part of myself.
It would be like giving up on something that I’ve been fighting for. And I’m just not ready to do that. So, even though there are a lot of things in this world that I can stand, when it comes to losing you, I just can’t.
3. “Everyone’s got some but I need one that brings you back; we all got our reasons, just like you.”
4. “The way you say I love you, too. It’s like rain on an old tin roof. And your hand fits in mine like a needle in a groove. Some things go better together and probably always will.”
5. “Sometimes, you sit down to write a song, you don’t realize what it’s going to mean to somebody other than yourself.”
A song can be like a personal diary entry; it can be a way to process your own thoughts and feelings. But sometimes, a song can take on a life of its own, resonating with listeners in ways you never could have imagined.
When that happens, it can be both exhilarating and humbling. Suddenly, your words and music are connecting with people in a profound way, and you realize that your song has taken on a new meaning – one that is much bigger than yourself.
In those moments, you realize the true power of music, and it’s an incredible feeling.
6. “I can’t get enough of you, honey, you’re right on the money. I’m a junkie for your midnight moves. I’m in love with lovin’ on you.”
7. “I guess goodbye’s just too tough, ‘cause last time was the last time but we’re fallin’ all over again.”
8. “These city lights can’t shine quite like the stars. I wish I could wish her back into my arms.”
9. “Will you pick up when I call or just forget we loved at all? We don’t have to talk. I just wanna hear your voice.”
I miss the sound of your breathing and feeling your heartbeat against mine. I know we’re not together anymore, but that doesn’t mean I stopped loving you.
I just hope that someday, you’ll pick up when I call. Until then, I’ll keep hoping, and dreaming, and waiting for the day when I can hear your voice again.
10. “I pick up a beer can and get to feeling like Superman”
11. “I’m a horrendous golfer, though I do enjoy it.”
12. “If you’re anything like me you just might be doing whatever it takes to drown out the noise. But I just wanna hear your voice”
13. “But sometimes things ain’t what you think they’re gonna be. What you want ain’t always what you need.”
Have you ever been disappointed when you didn’t get what you wanted? Maybe you didn’t get the job you applied for, or the girl you asked out said no.
It’s easy to focus on what we don’t have and what we didn’t get, but sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe the job you didn’t get would have been a terrible fit, or the girl you asked out wasn’t right for you.
It’s important to remember that what we want isn’t always what we need. Sometimes we need to be patient and trust that everything will work out in the end. Who knows? The thing you’ve been wanting might just be around the corner.
14. “As crazy as it sounds, my generation is very lazy.”
15. “You hit me category five with your smile. Blew me away.”
16. “Her day starts with a coffee and ends with a wine”
17. “She got the best of me. She broke my heart. Now all that’s left of me is beating in this guitar.”
It was love at first sight. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she was the one for me. We were inseparable from that day forward.
But then, one day, she left me. She tore my heart out and stomped on it. I was devastated. I didn’t know how to go on without her. But then I picked up my guitar and started to play.
And in that moment, I realized that she was still a part of me. She was still with me, in my music. And as long as I kept playing, she would never really be gone.
18. “Long neck ice cold beer never broke my heart”
19. “You don’t think that much about life. You just live it”
Life is an amazing thing. It’s something that we all take for granted, but it’s also something that we should all cherish. Every day, we wake up and take a breath.
We eat breakfast, go to work, come home and spend time with our loved ones. We go to bed and do it all over again the next day. It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and forget to stop and appreciate the simple things.
But it’s important to remember that life is precious and should be lived to the fullest. So don’t sweat the small stuff, embrace the chaos and enjoy every moment. Life is too short to worry about the little things.
Live life, love life and be happy
20. “There’s an authenticity in just being who you are and not having an act about it or wear clothes you normally wouldn’t wear. I’m just comfortable in my own skin.”
21. “I’m an honest dude, not trying to be anything other than who I am.”
When it comes to being myself, I am always honest. I never try to be anyone other than who I am. I think that being honest is the best policy, and it has always served me well.
Being honest with others shows them that you respect them and that you are comfortable with them knowing the real you. It also builds trust, which is essential in any relationship.
Furthermore, being honest with yourself is just as important. It allows you to grow and learn from your mistakes. It also helps you to stay true to your values and beliefs.
Honesty is a cornerstone of my character, and I will always strive to be honest in everything I do.
22. “I apologize for being associated with that. Hate is not a part of my core values, and it’s not something that I consider a part of myself at all.”
23. “I’m trying to learn, I’m trying to get better.”
I’m trying to learn, I’m trying to get better. Every day, I read and research. I practice what I’ve learned. I make mistakes, but I correct them and move on.
Some days are harder than others, but I never give up. Because I know that each day brings me closer to my goal. And someday, I’ll achieve it.
Then, I’ll be able to help others who are struggling like I did. This is my story, and this is why I try.
24. “I could play a gig on the moon and not be nervous about it.”
25. “It’s me they love to give the credit to. I’m just trying to give the credit where credit’s due because me don’t mean a thing without you.”
26. “I’ve always been a ‘small goals’ kind of guy.”
I’ve always been a ‘small goals’ kind of guy. I’m not one for making grandiose plans that are impossible to achieve. Instead, I prefer to set small, achievable goals that will slowly but surely lead to the overall goal.
This approach may not be as flashy or exciting as some of the more ‘go big or go home’ strategies, but it has always worked well for me. And, in my opinion, it is a much more sustainable way to achieve long-term success.
After all, what’s the point of setting a goal if there’s no realistic chance of achieving it? With a small goals approach, you may not achieve your goal as quickly as
27. “It’s okay, I know you’re scared when I’m not here. But I’ll always be right there. Even though I’m leavin’ I ain’t goin’ nowhere.”
28. “Comfort is key for me. I’m a bigger guy, so whatever fits is nice, too.”
29. “I’ve been singing my entire life. The guitar came to me later on down the road.”
30. “I hope you get everything that you had coming.”
I hope you get everything that you had coming. You deserve it. You’ve been through so much and you’ve worked hard for it. I know that you’ll be able to achieve everything that you set your mind to.
I believe in you. I know that you can do it. Keep your head up and don’t give up on your dreams. You’re almost there. Just a few more steps and you’ll be where you want to be.
I’ll be cheering you on every step of the way. Get excited for what’s to come because it’s going to be great. Your future is bright. Go get ’em!
31. “I never knew a king-size bed was just another place to drown, or how lonely lonely sounds, but man I get it now.”
32. “It’s a good pair of jeans and a pair of boots that are comfortable and a T-shirt; that’s as far as I go. Getting wild with it might be a nice jacket, but I’m not a high fashion guy for sure.”
33. “Just ’cause I’m leavin’. It don’t mean that I won’t be right by your side when you need me. And you can’t see me in the middle of the night.”
You might think that I’m gone, but I’ll always be with you. I’ll be there for you when you need me, and I’ll never leave your side. So don’t worry, and don’t be scared. I’m not going anywhere.
34. “I don’t want to put myself in any kind of a box as far as my sound goes, because being an artist is fluid. If you look at a painter’s work, a lot of times, it’s similar in style, but other times—over even a year’s period—it can change so much. I’m just going with the flow.”
35. “Write what you want to write, write what people want to hear, and write about what they’re going through, because if you could connect with the people who are listening to your music and coming to your concerts and coming to your meet and greets, then you’re doing your job well.”
36. “When I picked up the guitar, it wasn’t like, ‘Okay, I’m going to be Kenny Chesney.’ It was like, ‘I want to play a chord,’ and then it was like, ‘I want to play another one, then play a song, then sing while playing the song.”
37. “I do gravitate towards the sad songs because I find them to be more of a challenge for me from a writing perspective. There are things about those songs that do touch people in a way that a fun song can’t.”
38. “Sometimes people are looking for, ‘What’s the next Tesla car? What’s this really cool, super-specific thing that people are going to want?’ But I try to be just like a Ford truck. They sell a lot more Ford trucks than they do Tesla cars.”
Ford trucks sell much better than Tesla cars. Why? Because they are simple and accessible to everyone. Ford trucks are reliable and people know what they are getting.
They don’t have all the bells and whistles of a Tesla car, but they get the job done and people are happy with them.
That’s what I try to be like – something that is simple and accessible to everyone, something that they can rely on. And so far, it seems to be working out well for me!
39. “I can only stay for so long ’til that Honky Tonk Highway’s calling me home.”
40. “And I’ve been on a hell of a redneck road for three weeks now and it all started on the day that she walked out.”
41. “Beautiful, crazy, she can’t help but amaze me.”
42. “I guess, be careful what you wish for, is all I meant when I said what you see is what you get.”
43. “Yeah, those were the days we thought we’d never lose. But we did and we miss how it was when we were just kids.”
We would stay up all night talking and laughing, confident that nothing could touch us. We were carefree and the future stretched out before us, full of possibilities.
But time passed and things changed. We grew up and drifted apart. Now we look back on those days with longing and nostalgia.
We miss the simplicity and innocence of our youth. But even though we can never go back, we can cherish the memories of those carefree days. They remind us of who we once were and who we still are deep down inside.
44. “I lied when I said, I’m leaving and not coming back.”
45. “Anytime that me and the guys go out on the road, it’s fun to step away from the craziness of what it is we do. I just enjoy that time being outside with my buddies.”
I love being outside with my buddies, enjoying the fresh air and good company. It’s just a great way to relax and have some fun. Plus, it’s always nice to explore new places and meet new people.
The road is full of surprises, and I can’t think of anything more exciting than that. So, next time you’re feeling stressed or need a break from your everyday life, consider heading out on the open road with your friends.
It’s sure to be an adventure you’ll never forget.
Let’s Wind Up…
Combs is definitely a rising star in the country music industry, and his lyrics reflect that. If you’re a fan of country music, or just looking for some good quotes to live by, then you should check out Luke Combs’ music.
His words will make you laugh, cry, and everything in between, and you’ll be sure to appreciate his talent after reading through this list.
So, Which is your favourite Luke Combs quote?