Do you ever feel like you’re not living your power? That you’re stuck in a rut and don’t know how to get out? If so, you need to read the work of Lalah Delia.
She is a spiritual writer and wellness educator who has helped thousands of people find their way back to their power. In her work, Lalah teaches people how to connect with their higher selves and live their best lives.
In this article, we will be looking at some of her best quotes.
About Lalah Delia
Lalah Delia is a spiritual writer, wellness educator, certified spiritual practitioner, and creator of VibrateHigherDaily.com’s School of Vibration and is also a bestselling author of Live Your Power: The Ultimate Guide to Spiritual Living (Vibrate Higher Daily).
She is on a mission to lead people around the world back home to their empowered, higher-potential, whole selves.
Lalah offers spiritual seekers a way to live with more intuition, empowerment, purpose, confidence, high vibrations, and grace through her lyrical and organic writing and teaching style.
Her life and career are chronicled in films, documentaries, and various media, including television, podcasts, and magazines.
She has been featured on CBS Mornings, Entertainment Tonight, ABC News, PBS, and Good Morning America.
Here are the best Lalah Delia Quotes
1. “If it lowers your vibration, it’s not for you. That’s how you’ll know.”
When it comes to making decisions about our lives, it can be all too easy to get caught up in what others expect of us or what society dictates is the “right” choice.
But if we really want to live our best lives, we need to tune out all the noise and listen to that still, small voice within. This voice is our intuition, and it always has our best interests at heart.
When we are faced with a choice, we simply need to ask ourselves how it makes us feel. If our heart tells us that something is right for us, then we should go for it without hesitation.
After all, if something lowers your vibration – that is, if it takes away from your happiness or optimism – then it is not meant for you and will only hold you back in the long run. In other words, trust your gut and never be afraid to follow your intuition above all else!
2. “I wish you self-esteem so high – you’re humble.”
3. “Consistency is what makes something you do one day and turns it into a lifestyle.”
Consistency is one of the most important keys to success. It’s what makes something you do one day and turns it into a habit or lifestyle.
Without consistency, it’s very difficult to improve or achieve anything significant. When you’re consistent, you show up and give your best effort every day. You don’t make excuses or cut corners.
You develop deeper knowledge and skills over time because you’re consistently learning and practicing. This focus and commitment allow you to reach a level of excellence that others can only dream of.
So if you want to be successful in any area of your life, start by being more consistent with your efforts. It’s the small, daily choices that will make a big difference in the long run.
4. “She remembered who she was, and the game changed.”
5. “Knowing when to be still, honoring being still, and choosing to be still ― is also how you win and take your power back.”
6. “Don’t rush; it takes time to grow into who you are.”
7. “Self-care is how you take your power back.”
When it comes to taking care of ourselves, most people think only about things like exercise and nutrition. But to truly take back our power and reclaim our health, we need to focus on self-care in a holistic sense.
Whether it’s carving out time for rest and relaxation or making space for creativity and play, self-care is about nurturing the whole person – body, mind, and spirit.
And by doing so, we can not only improve our well-being but also gain the energy and resilience needed to handle whatever life throws our way.
In short, self-care isn’t just a luxury or a hobby – it’s a vital tool for living a healthier, happier life!
8. “May you attract someone who can keep up with this current season you’re in..”
9. “When things don’t go as expected ― trust the reroute.”
10. “Find out where you can put your energy and really put it there.”
11. “Setting boundaries is a part of your healing process.”
One of the most important things you can do for yourself is to set boundaries. This means learning to say no when someone asks you to do something that you don’t want to do, or that would be harmful to you.
It also means setting limits on how much time you spend with people who are toxic or negative. Setting boundaries can be difficult, but it’s important to remember that it’s a part of your healing process.
By setting boundaries, you’re taking back control of your life and giving yourself the space you need to heal.
12. “Love yourself through whatever you go through.”
13. “The very moment you allow what happened to strengthen you ― you win.”
14. “Exhale. You are doing the best you can right now.”
You are doing the best you can. You’re working hard, you’re juggling a lot, and you’re trying your best. I know it’s tough, but please remember that you are doing the best you can right now. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly.
Remember that everyone makes mistakes, everyone has tough days, and everyone has to learn and grow. You are not alone in this.
We are all in this together. You are not alone. You are doing the best you can, and that is enough. Keep going, keep fighting, and keep trying your best. I believe in you.
15. “Stay close to the small and free things that comfort your soul.”
16. “This is all temporary. Love yourself through it.”
17. “We can show up in our power and know that we can offer the world’s higher vibrational path.”
18. “Peace in your home. Peace in your mind. Peace in your heart. Peace in your soul.”
A home should be a sanctuary, a place where we can go to relax and feel at peace. Unfortunately, for many of us, our homes are anything but peaceful. Our minds are constantly racing with thoughts of work, bills, and family obligations.
We often find ourselves feeling stressed and overwhelmed. But it doesn’t have to be this way. There are simple steps we can take to bring more peace into our homes. First, we can declutter and simplify our living spaces.
By getting rid of unnecessary clutter, we can create a calmer, more serene environment. We can also make a point to set aside time each day for relaxation and self-care. This may mean taking a few minutes to meditate or read a good book.
Whatever brings you peace, make sure to carve out time for it each day. When we take the time to create peace in our homes, we’ll find that our minds and hearts will follow suit.
19. “Whatever this unknown path has before you trust the process..”
20. “Take your energy back, take your power back.”
21. “May all you’ve been doing through now be reused for a new higher purpose.”
22. “You’ve survived everything you’ve ever been through. Realize who you are.”
We have all faced challenges in our lives, whether great or small. Some of us may have overcome struggles that seemed insurmountable, while others may still be facing their biggest fears.
But one thing remains constant: we are all survivors. This truth is something that we must embrace and hold close to our hearts because it reminds us of who we truly are.
Each one of us is resilient and strong, full of potential, and capable of amazing things. It is only by acknowledging this truth that we can begin to realize the full extent of our strength and resilience.
So don’t give up or give in even when you feel like you’re at your breaking point – because you’ve already proved that you can survive anything, so realize who you truly are and embrace your incredible journey. You’ve got this!
23. “Healing—takes time, and—so does—not healing. Choose—how you spend your time —wisely.”
24. “Your grandmother’s prayers are still protecting you.”
25. “If you are outgrowing who you’ve been, you are right on schedule. Keep evolving.”
26. “Take a pause to appreciate yourself and how far you’ve come.”
It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and forget to take a moment to appreciate ourselves and our accomplishments. However, it’s important to pause every now and then to reflect on how far we’ve come.
Celebrate the small victories as well as the big ones. Allow yourself to feel pride in your accomplishments, no matter how big or small, and remember that you’ve worked hard to get where you are today.
Forgive yourself for your mistakes and shortcomings; we all make them. Learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward. Most importantly, don’t forget to enjoy the journey! Life is meant to be lived, not just endured.
So take a pause today to appreciate yourself and all that you’ve accomplished. You deserve it!
27. “May you attract someone who brings your soul medicine.”
28. “Overthinking causes misery. Empty your mind, often.”
Overthinking is a common trap that many people fall into. When we overthink, we ruminate on past events or worry about future ones.
This can lead to feelings of anxiety and depression. Overthinking can also prevent us from enjoying the present moment. If we are constantly worried about what might happen, we miss out on what is happening right now.
The next time you find yourself caught in the cycle of overthinking, take a deep breath and remind yourself that thoughts are just thoughts.
They are not reality. Let them go and focus on the present moment. You may be surprised at how much better you feel.
29. “Your brain needs plenty of rest to function at its optimal level. Go to sleep!”
30. “This is all temporary. Love yourself through it.”
31. “The right people just nourish your soul, differently.”
The people who truly care for you will never try to change you. They will love you for exactly who you are, flaws and all.
These are the people who will help you grow into the best version of yourself by offering gentle nudges and words of encouragement when needed, but they’ll never try to force you into something you’re not comfortable with.
These are the people who make you feel at ease, like you can be yourself without worry or judgment.
They make you laugh until your sides hurt, and they cry with you when you need it. They’re always there for you, no matter what.
These are the right people. The people who just nourish your soul, differently. And you are so lucky to have them in your life.
32. “Knowing the difference between who to cut off and who to be patient with is everything.
33. “You were not created to be perfect or have it all together every day. You were created to evolve and grow over time. Journey in sweet grace.”
34. “Remembering who are you is how you take your power back.”
35. “Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.”
When you are feeling stressed, burned out, or overwhelmed, the most important thing you can do is to make time for yourself. Taking a break from your busy schedule and focusing on your own well-being can be hugely beneficial in helping you to recharge and get back to feeling like your true self.
Whether you choose to go for a relaxing walk in the park, catch a movie with friends, or simply take some time away from all distractions, it’s essential that you don’t stop giving yourself regular opportunities to unwind and just be.
Whatever works best for you, keep taking time for yourself until you feel like you again. Not only will this increase your happiness and productivity in the long run, but it will also help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance that makes life more rewarding overall.
So don’t wait another day – start carving out some time for yourself today! You deserve it.
36. “Trust your healing process: even when it’s lonely, drawn-out, uncomfortable, and awkward.”
37. “Release any unhealthy relationship with being in total control.”
In today’s fast-paced world, it can often seem like there is never enough control. Whether we’re managing business projects or juggling responsibilities at home, the pressure to stay in control is constant.
And while this can be good in some ways, it can also be unhealthy. Many people get so caught up in their need for constant control that they start to hold on too tightly to other people and situations, trying to micromanage every aspect of their lives.
But what if we were to let go of those unhealthy relationships with being in total control? What if we instead chose to embrace curiosity, openness, and vulnerability?
By releasing our obsession with always being in the driver’s seat and instead of seeking out new experiences and connections with others, we can tap into a deeper sense of fulfillment and happiness in our lives.
So why not take that first step today by releasing any unhealthy relationship with being in total control? You just might surprise yourself with what happens next!
38. “Don’t over-focus on the negatives and under-focus the positives in your life.”
39. “Look in the mirror and see how beautiful you are, how strong you are, how unique you are. See how full of inner beauty and light you’re becoming.”
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see a beautiful person, full of light and inner beauty? Or do you see someone who is not good enough, someone who is not worthy of love and happiness?
It is time for you to see the truth. It is time for you to see how beautiful, strong, and unique you really are. You are becoming more beautiful every day, inside and out. You are becoming the best version of yourself.
So look in the mirror and see how amazing you truly are. And then go out into the world and show everyone else just how beautiful and full of light you are.
Let’s Wind Up…..
Lalah Delia is a spiritual powerhouse whose words have the ability to change your life. We’ve listed some of her best quotes, but be sure to check out her website and social media for more inspiration.
After reading this article, we hope you feel motivated to live with more purpose and intention. Thanks for following along!