The joker is one of the most popular and iconic DC Supervillains. He is known for his chaotic and anarchic attitude, as well as his dark sense of humor.
He has appeared in numerous comics, movies, and TV shows over the years. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best joker quotes, as well as his famous attitude.
About “The Joker”
The Joker is one of the most iconic supervillains in pop culture. He first appeared in the comics in 1940 and has since been adapted for television, film, and video games.
The Joker is known for his erratic behavior, colorful appearance, and sadistic sense of humor. He is often portrayed as the archenemy of the superhero Batman. The Joker’s Attitude is one of chaos and destruction. He delights in causing pain and suffering, and he is willing to kill innocent people to further his goals.
He is manipulative and unpredictable, making him a dangerous foe for both Batman and the citizens of Gotham City. The Joker’s Attitude status is one of pure evil. He represents the dark side of human nature, and his actions are a reminder that we all have the potential for violence and destruction.
Here are the best Joker Attitude Status Quotes
The Joker is a mastermind who always has a plan. He is incredibly intelligent, and he always knows how to take advantage of any situation.
He is also one of the most relentless criminals in Gotham City, and he will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. Let’s take a look at some of the best joker quotes that showcase his chaotic and anarchic attitude.
1. “Someday, someone will break you so badly that you’ll become unbreakable.”
You’ll be like the Joker, laughing at the world even as it burns around you. Even if they manage to put you back together again, you’ll never be the same. You’ll be harder, colder, and more cynical. But you’ll also be stronger.
So don’t worry about the pain because it’s only making you stronger. Embrace the darkness, and let it turn you into something even more beautiful than you were before.
2. “I would have come with a remote if I was meant to be controlled.”
This quote is a declaration of independence. It’s a way of saying that you are your own person, and you won’t be controlled by anyone else. This message is particularly powerful in today’s world, where we are often bombarded with messages telling us how to behave and what to do.
It’s a way of saying that you won’t be controlled by these outside forces – you’re in control of your own life. This message is empowering and liberating, and it’s something that we all need to hear from time to time.
Joker’s attitude is a way of reminding us that we are the masters of our own destiny and that we should never give up our power to anyone else.
3. “The one we trust the most is the one who teaches us not to trust anyone.”
4. “When you are good with people, They do bad behave. When you are bad with people, they do well behaved.”
5. “You have nothing to love, so you have nothing to lose.”
6. “Love me; I will show heaven. Hate me; I will show you the hell.”
The Joker is one of the most iconic villains in pop culture. He’s known for his chaotic nature, his Joker card-inspired outfit, and his signature Joker laugh. He’s also known for his twisted sense of humor and his love of chaos.
This quote perfectly encapsulates the Joker’s attitude. He loves to cause mayhem and destruction, and he takes delight in showing others the dark side of life. But he also knows that there’s beauty in chaos, and he’s more than happy to show heaven to those who love him.
In short, the Joker is a complicated figure, but this quote sums up his attitude perfectly.
7. “I am a pro; you just turned the page I burned the book.”
8. “If you are good at something. Never do it for free.”
This Joker attitude status quote means that you should never do anything for free if you’re good at it. The reason being is that if you’re good at something, people will be willing to pay you for it. So why would you do it for free?
That’s just not smart business. If you have a talent or skill that people want or need, then charge them for it. It’s only fair to yourself and to others. After all, you wouldn’t want someone working for free when they could be getting paid for their work, would you?
So don’t do it yourself. Get paid what you’re worth and never do anything for free.
9. “I was told that I’m dangerous; I asked why? they said; because you don’t need anyone” I smiled.”
10. “When I shut my mouth and walk away doesn’t mean you’ve won. it simply means you are not worth any more of my life.”
11. “They are ruined from head to toe Those who love someone unconditionally.”
For the Joker, love is a destructive force that ruins people from head to toe. He believes that those who love someone unconditionally are fools who are only setting themselves up for pain.
In his view, it’s better to never love at all than to love someone unconditionally. While this might not be the healthiest attitude towards love, it definitely makes for a dramatic quote!
12. “Man’s humanity end when he begins to laugh at the sorrow of others.”
13. “They laugh at me because I’m different. I Laugh at them because they’re all the same.”
The Joker is one of the most popular villains in all of pop culture. His amoral outlook and disregard for human life have made him a terrifying opponent for Batman and other heroes. But there’s also something strangely relatable about the Joker.
He’s someone who has been dealt a bad hand in life and has responded by lashing out at the world. In many ways, he’s the personification of the anger and frustration that we all feel at times.
And that’s why this quote resonates with so many people. We all feel like we’re different from everyone else at times. And it can be tempting to respond to that feeling by mocking and belittling others.
But ultimately, that just makes us more like the Joker. We’re all different, and that’s what makes us interesting. It’s better to embrace our differences than to try to make everyone conform to some arbitrary standard.
14. “Oh no! Laugh with many but don’t trust any!”
15. “Why does this happen on a broken door of trust? Those who are very close to us often do not stay.”
We’ve all been there before. We put our trust in someone, only to have them break it. It feels like a sucker punch to the gut. We start to question ourselves: “Why does this happen? Why does this always happen to me?” And maybe we even start to wonder if it’s even worth it to trust anyone at all.
We need to remember that even though someone may have broken our trust, that doesn’t mean that everyone will. There are still people out there who are worthy of our trust. So don’t give up hope. Don’t let one bad experience color your whole view of the world. Because if you do, then the real tragedy is not that someone broke your trust. It’s that you let them win.
16. “The most dangerous animal in the world is a silent smiling person.”
17. “Do not tell someone about your good side to make them stay. Tell them your worst side and see who stays.”
18. “Keep your morals in your pocket! I am extremely rude”
19. “I am worse than you think; the stuff you heard about me was a lie.”
The Joker is known for being one of the most twisted and complex villains in all of fiction. His Laughing Fish routine, his tendency to crippling and even kill those he claims to love, and his almost total lack of empathy or remorse have made him a foe that is both feared and despised by many.
However, there is one thing that the Joker is known for above all else: his love of chaos. The Joker delights in creating mayhem and destruction, often for no other reason than simply because he can.
In a way, this quote perfectly encapsulates the Joker’s attitude; it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks of him because he knows the truth. He knows that he is far worse than anyone could possibly imagine and that the only thing that matters is creating as much chaos as possible.
The Joker will never be anything other than the master of his own destiny, and this quote is a prime example of that.
20. “Be the kind of guy that when he wakes up, the devil says, “Oh shit, he is up.”
21. “Don’t tell secrets to every friend Friends also have best friends.”
22. “Don’t blame people for disappointing you; blame yourself for expecting too much.”
We’ve all been disappointed by someone at some point in our lives. A friend lets us down, a family member betrays us, or a lover breaks our heart. It’s easy to blame the other person for causing us pain. But perhaps we should take a step back and examine our own role in the situation.
Maybe we expected too much from them. Maybe we set them up to fail. Maybe we were just looking for an excuse to be disappointed. Whatever the case may be, it’s important to remember that we are responsible for our own happiness.
We can’t control what other people do, but we can control how we react to it. So next time you’re feeling disappointed, don’t blame the other person – instead, take a look at yourself and see where you could have changed your expectations.
23. “Smile because it confuses people. Smile, Because it’s Easier than Explaining what is killing you inside.”
24. “Never Explain yourself, your friends don’t need it, and your enemies won’t believe it.”
25. “No One is really busy; it all depends on what number you are on their priority list.”
People are always saying how busy they are, but the truth is, we all have the same 24 hours in a day. It’s all about priorities. If someone is important to you, you’ll make time for them.
If they’re not, you won’t. It’s that simple. So, the next time someone tells you how busy they are, just remember that it all depends on what number they have you on their priority list.
26. “What fear do we have of your armies? We fear our own intentions.”
27. “It’s not good to be so proud of luck We have seen houses burning even in the rain.”
28. “Do you know what the biggest power in the world is? Being alone.”
29. “If someone is leaving, it means they are giving us a chance to find someone better.”
Joker is known for always looking on the bright side, even in the darkest of situations. In this case, he is suggesting that when someone leaves, it presents an opportunity to find someone better.
Joker’s positive outlook is one of the things that makes him such a magnetic character. Even in the midst of turmoil, he is always able to find the silver lining. This quote encapsulates Joker’s unique outlook on life and serves as a reminder that there is always something to be grateful for, no matter how difficult things may seem.
30. “Don’t judge me cause I’m quiet no one plans a murder out loud.”
31. “A tongue has no bones, but it’s enough to break a heart.”
This quote means that words can be just as hurtful as physical violence. Just because you can’t see the damage doesn’t mean it’s not there. A sharp word can cut deeper than a knife, and the pain can last long after the wound has healed. So be careful with your words because they have the power to break hearts.
32. “These are the interesting deceptions of the world Nobody loves anyone here.”
Let’s Wind Up…
The Joker is one of the most iconic and beloved villains in comic book history. His unique perspective on the world has led to some truly memorable quotes over the years that perfectly describes his chaotic and maniacal attitude.
We hope you enjoyed reading through our favorite 32 Joker quotes. If you have any suggestions for additional quotes or think we missed a great one, let us know!
In the meantime, keep an eye out for more exciting blog posts from us here at Quote Collectors Club.