American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer “Future” has had a successful career in the music industry so far. He has released several platinum-selling albums and has collaborated with some of the biggest names in music. In this article, we will take a look at some of his best quotes.
Future is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born Nayvadius Wilburn in Atlanta, Georgia, he first gained popularity in 2010 with the release of his mixtape 1000.
His debut album Pluto followed in 2012 and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Future’s second album Honest was released in 2014 and peaked at number two on the Billboard 200.
Between 2015 and 2017, he released a trio of chart-topping albums—DS2, What a Time to Be Alive (with Canadian rapper Drake), and EVOL—and collaborated with Beyoncé on the single “Top Off.”
In 2018, he released Beastmode 2 and Super Slimey (with Young Thug), as well as a self-titled album that debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. Future has released a total of seven studio albums, which have all received critical acclaim. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential rappers of his generation.
Here are the best Future Quotes
Future’s music has been labeled as trap music. Future frequently employs Auto-Tune in his songs, both rapping, and singing, with the effect. Let’s take a look at some of his best quotes about music, life, and success.
1. “You got one life to live. So I’m living it the way I want to live it.” – Future
When it comes to living your life, you only have one shot at it. So why not live it the way you want to? That’s what Future is all about. He’s all about living life on his own terms and doing things his own way.
And you know what? We respect that. We think more people should live their lives that way. After all, life is too short to waste time doing things you don’t want to do or living someone else’s version of the perfect life.
So go out there and live your life the way you want to. Make your own rules, and don’t let anyone else tell you what you can or can’t do. It’s your life, and you only get one chance to live it. Make it count!
2. “When you’re a man, you want to make decisions for your family, and sometimes the lady doesn’t see what you see.” – Future
3. “You got to live and learn and make mistake to be a man.” – Future
In order to be a man, you need to live and learn. You will make mistakes along the way, but that is all part of the process. Without making mistakes, you will never truly learn and grow as a person.
So embrace your mistakes, learn from them, and use them to become the best man you can be. Future is right – being a man is all about taking risks and learning from your mistakes.
4. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Future
5. “Every mistake you make allows you to be honest because what’s in the dark will come to light, so it’s better to be truthful about it.” – Future
The quote is about being honest and truthful. It means that if you make a mistake, it is better, to be honest about it than try to hide it. The reason is that eventually, the truth will come out, so it is better to be upfront about it from the beginning.
This quote can apply to many situations in life, such as when you make a mistake at work or in a relationship. If you are honest about your mistake, you can learn from it and move on. However, if you try to hide it, the truth will eventually come out, and it will cause more harm than good. Therefore, it is always better to be truthful and honest.
6. “I know I haven’t always done things the right way. I’m just trying to reflect on how to make myself better, how to become a better man, a better father, a better person, a better artist.” – Future
7. “When you grow up in something, you don’t even know if it’s bad or good. You just know that’s how it is.” – Future
8. “Don’t matter if you’re rich, poor or whatever, you just want to be able to have your own experiences in life and listen and learn from other people.” – Future
Future’s quote speaks to the universality of human experience. No matter what our circumstances are, we all want to be able to live our lives and learn from others. This is because, at the end of the day, we are all human beings with the same needs and desires.
We all want to be happy and fulfilled, and we can learn from each other in order to achieve this. This is a powerful message that can inspire us to come together and build a better world for everyone.
9. “I ain’t giving up on myself, so if you give up on me, I ain’t got nothing else to say for you.” – Future
10. “You want to create your own path, no matter what situation you’re in.” – Future
11. “The hardest part of fame and success is adapting to the people around you that’s changing.” – Future
When you become a different person, the people around you will change too. And it’s not always easy to adapt. The hardest part is often figuring out who your real friends are. The people who are changing along with you are usually the ones who truly care about you and want to see you succeed.
On the other hand, the ones who are resisting change are often the ones who are jealous of your success or intimidated by your newfound confidence. So, if you’re going through a period of change, take a close look at the people around you and see who is adapting along with you and who is holding you back. Chances are, the ones who are adaptable are the ones worth keeping around.
12. “All gigs are good gigs. There’s never a bad one. Everything has a reason behind it; you just got to find that reason.” – Future
13. “I do everything for my family.” – Future
Rapper Future has made it clear that his family is the most important thing in his life. In a recent interview, he explained that he does everything for his family. This includes working hard to provide for them financially but also making sure that he spends time with them and provides emotional support.
He wants his children to grow up knowing that they are loved and supported and that they can always count on him. Future’s dedication to his family is admirable, and it’s clear that they are the driving force behind everything he does.
14. “Everybody just needs a second chance.” – Future
Second chances are something that we all hope for. Whether it’s getting a do-over on a test we didn’t study enough for or another chance to make a good impression on someone, second chances offer us hope.
They give us a way to fix our mistakes and try again. And that’s what the quote by Future is all about. He recognizes that everyone makes mistakes and that we should all be given the opportunity to correct them. Second chances provide us with a chance to grow and learn from our mistakes.
They remind us that there is always room for improvement. future offers us hope that we can overcome our mistakes and become better people as a result.
15. “You make music to change the radio, not make music for the radio.” – Future
There’s no doubt that the radio can be a powerful tool for getting your music out there. But as Future says, it’s not the be-all and end-all. Making music to change the radio means creating something that breaks the mold that challenges listeners to think differently about what they’re hearing.
It’s about pushing boundaries and taking risks, not playing it safe. And while it might not always lead to immediate success, it’s the only way to create lasting change. So go out there and make some noise – the world needs to hear it.
Let’s Wind Up
If you haven’t had a chance to check out Future’s music yet, we highly recommend doing so. His lyrics are introspective and provide great insight into the mind of one of today’s most successful rappers.
We hope you enjoyed these 15 quotes from Future as much as we did! Do you have a favorite? Let us know in the comments below.