Family can be one of the most important things in our lives, but it can also be one of the most challenging. Dealing with negative people within the family who always try to drag us down and insult us can be very tough. That’s why we have collected this fake family quotes list that you can turn to when you need it the most. These fake family quotes will help you rise above the negativity and start living your best life!
About Fake People in Family
It is very important to stay away from toxic and fake people, especially if they are in our own family. This is because their negative energy can really bring us down, and it can be very hard to recover from. When we are around toxic people, we tend to absorb their toxicity, and it becomes a part of us.
This can lead to us becoming more like them, and breaking free from that cycle can be very difficult. Additionally, being around toxic people can be emotionally draining and hurtful. We might not even realize how much they are affecting us until we are finally away from them. So if you have toxic or fake people in your life, it is best to distance yourself from them as much as possible. This way, you can protect yourself from their negative energy and focus on staying positive.
Here Are The Best Fake Family Quotes To Help You
There are some people in our family whose presence just makes us very uncomfortable; we just talk to them or visit them because of the family bond and pressure, nothing else; we hope the following quotes can provide you with the much-needed relief you were looking for:
1. “You may feel guilty for leaving your family behind, But you’ll never regret moving yourself forward towards happiness.”
It’s easy to feel guilty about making a change in your life that will take you away from your family. But it’s important to remember that you’re doing this for yourself and your own happiness. Your family wants you to be happy, and they will support you in your decision to move forward. It’s okay to put yourself first sometimes, and this is one of those times. You’ll never regret making the decision to pursue your own happiness.
2. “Honesty and integrity are the best revenge you can give to fake relatives.”-Samuel Zulu
3. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.”-Dan Pearce
4. “Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they’re just jealous of what you have.”- Miley Cyrus
5. “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.”- Scarlet Koop
How true this quote is. Time really does have a way of revealing people’s true colours. The longer you know someone, the more you see behind the facade they put up for the world. You see their insecurities, their fears, and their weaknesses.
But you also see their kindness, their compassion, and their strength. As time passes, you come to know someone more fully and deeply, and that deeper understanding can change how you feel about them, for better or worse. But ultimately, through this process of getting to know someone, we can develop true intimacy and connection.
6. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.”- Chris Jammi
7. “People only throw shade on what’s shining.”- Genereux Philip
8. “If it comes, let it come. If it goes, it’s ok, let it go. Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on.”- Germany Kent
9. “Pay no attention to toxic words. What people say is often a reflection of themselves, not you.”- Christian Baloga
10. “People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.”- Muhammad Saqib
Many people put on a false persona in order to appear more attractive to others. They may lie about their achievements, their interests, or their intentions. As a result, it can be difficult to get to know someone based on first impressions.
The quote is a warning to be careful about taking people at face value. Getting to know someone before making assumptions about their character is important. Otherwise, you may be fooled by a mask of lies.
11. “Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it is the place where we find the deepest heartache.”- Iyanla Vanzant
12. “Saying “no” to a toxic family member shows that you understand what family truly means.”- Unknown
13. “People who try to bring you down everyday aren’t important in your life, so you better treat their opinions as such”- Terry Mark
14. “I have found the best way to deal with a toxic person is to not respond in any other way than a monotone voice and a businesslike manner.”- Jen Grice
15. “Most people want to see you do better, but not doing better than them.”- London Mond
The quote is saying that people usually want others to do well, but not better than themselves. This is because humans are naturally competitive and often compare themselves to others. When someone sees another person doing better than them, it can trigger feelings of insecurity or jealousy.
As a result, they may start to root for the other person to fail. However, when someone sees another person doing worse than them, it makes them feel better about themselves in comparison. This is why people often want to see others do well, but not better than themselves.
16. “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.”- Chinonye J. Chudolue
17. “Jealous family members can unfortunately drag you and your whole family down. So keep away from them as best you can for happiness and success.”
18. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”-Alice Walker
19. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.”- Ismail Haniyeh
20. “Fake families hate you when you are real but will love you with fake love when you conform to their wishes.”- Samuel Zulu
We’ve all been there. You’re being your true self, living your life authentically and proudly… and then someone in your “fake” family says or does something that makes you feel like crap. These are the people who are supposed to love you unconditionally, right? WRONG.
The truth is fake families only love you when you’re being who they want you to be. They get uncomfortable when you step out of line and start being your real self. They would rather see you conform to their wishes than be happy being yourself. So screw them. Be proud of who you are, and don’t let anyone else control your happiness. Fake families are not worth your time or energy.
21. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”- Oprah Winfrey
22. “A dysfunctional family is not a family at all, it’s a toxic relationship parading as a requirement.”
23. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.”- Mark Twain
24. “If they do it often, it isn’t a mistake; it’s just their behavior.”- Steve Maraboli
25. “Family is where you’re meant to be most free, don’t let blood chain you down.”- Michelle Meleen
Many people choose to define themselves by their family. They take pride in their heritage and strongly feel loyalty to their relatives. However, this quote suggests that it is possible to be too closely tied to one’s family. Just because someone is related to you does not mean that they are necessarily good for you.
In fact, some family members can be quite toxic. They may try to control you or make you feel guilty. They may also hold you back from achieving your full potential. If you find yourself in such a situation, it is important to remember that you are not obligated to stay. You can break free from the chains of blood and create your own definition of family.
26. “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.”- Will Smith
Let’s Wind Up…
Family is one of the most important aspects of our lives, yet it’s also one of the most difficult. There are so many types of family dynamics, and not all are healthy or supportive. It can be hard to deal with toxic and fake people in our families, but it’s important to remember that we’re not alone.
These quotes about fake family members remind us that we’re not the only ones who have gone through this type of situation.