There’s something about watching a great film that just makes us feel good, don’t you think? 2020’s Clouds was one of those films. It had everything: humor, love, and heartbreak.
And the best part was the memorable quotes from the film. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of our favorite Cloud movie quotes.
About Clouds-The Movie
Clouds is a 2020 American musical drama film directed by Justin Baldoni. The film stars Fin Argus, Sabrina Carpenter, Madison Iseman, and Lil Rel Howery.
The movie is based on the true story of Zach Sobiech, a teenager who was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer. Zach’s mother Laura Sobiech had written a memoir about Zach’s life “Fly a Little Higher: How God Answered a Mom’s Small Prayer in a Big Way”. Warner Bros declared in 2016 that they are planning a movie based on the memoir.
Clouds movie was made with a budget of $23 million.
Where to Watch Clouds
You can watch Clouds movie on Disney+
Here are some of the best Clouds Movie Quotes
As the protagonist is suffering from terminal cancer and the movie is based on a true story, Therefore as a viewer, you are already aware of what’s going to happen in the movie.
But the real deal which can make you a fan of this movie is the struggle through which Zach steers himself and the never say die attitude he keeps. Which teaches some important lessons about life.
1. “You get to decide what matters most now. You get to choose what your painting is gonna look like.”
Painting a picture of your life can be daunting. Clouds movie quotes can help provide some guidance and inspiration when it comes to making decisions about what matters most. “You get to decide what matters most now.
You get to choose what your painting is gonna look like.” This Clouds movie quote reminds us that we have control over our lives and can choose what we want them to look like.
It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day and lose sight of what’s important, but if we take the time to step back and assess what matters most to us, we can make choices that will help us paint a beautiful picture of our lives.
So, the next time you’re feeling lost or stuck, remember this Clouds movie quote and use it as motivation to make the choices that will help you create the life you want.
2. “It should be illegal to make people work on a glorious day as this.”
3. “What do you want to do with your one, wild and precious life?”
4. “Bad stuff happens to people all the time.”
This quote from Clouds accurately describes how many people feel about life. It can be easy to feel like we are constantly being bombarded with bad news and that nothing good ever happens.
However, Clouds shows us that even in the darkest of times, there is still hope. The film reminds us that we are not alone in our struggles and that together, we can overcome anything.
5. “You don’t have to be scared of dying. You only have to be scared of not living.”
One of the most memorable moments in clouds is when Zach tells his best friend Sammy that he’s not scared of dying. This clouds movie quote is so powerful because it shows how Zach has come to accept his diagnosis and is ready to face whatever comes next.
6. “The cancer reached Zack’s lungs.”
7. “I don’t want to be some sort of a sob story.”
Clouds is a movie about how to stay positive and chase your dreams no matter what life throws your way. In the film, Zach Sobiech is diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer. Throughout his treatment, Zach remains positive and focuses on his dream of becoming a musician.
Even when told he only has months to live, Zach continues to write and perform music, ultimately achieving success beyond his wildest dreams. The Clouds movie quotes show that it’s important to stay positive and chase your dreams no matter what life throws your way.
“I don’t want to be some sort of a sob story,” Zach says. “I want my music to be my legacy.” These Clouds movie quotes inspire us to pursue our dreams and make the most of every day. Clouds are a reminder that it’s never too late to chase your dreams and that we should all live life to the fullest.
8. “The truth is after 4 years and like 20 rounds of chemo, I’m still trying to figure it out”
9. “Does she like your bald head? It’s really nice.”
10. “I want people to remember me for who I was, not for who I am now.”
11. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Here is yours.”
Every difficulty presents an opportunity. It’s up to us to take advantage of it. In the middle of every problem is the chance for us to grow and learn. To become better than we were before. To find a solution that we didn’t see before.
Every challenge is an opportunity in disguise. It’s up to us to see it and seize it. The next time you’re faced with a difficulty, remember this: in the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Here is yours. Go out and take it.
12. “We should all live our lives to the fullest and not take anything for granted.”
13. “I just want to make people happy, as much as I can for as long as I can.”
Zach Sobiech was a young man with a positive outlook on life, despite the fact that he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 14. Zach’s story quickly gained national attention when his song “Clouds” went viral on YouTube.
In the months before his death, Zach used his platform to raise awareness for cancer research and to encourage others to live their lives to the fullest. In an interview, Zach said, “I just want to make people happy, as much as I can for as long as I can.” This quote perfectly sums up Zach’s attitude towards life and his desire to make a difference in the world.
Zach’s story is an inspiration to us all and a reminder that we should never take our time on this earth for granted.
14. “You have one life to live, what are you going to do with it?”
15. “I’ve been thinking a lot about how I’ll be remembered after all of this. And for a long time I thought I’d be remembered as a kid who went down fighting but now sitting here looking at all of you, I know I’ll be remembered as the kid who went out fighting and didn’t really lose.”
16. “Most teenagers out there feel like they’re invincible. Not the superman kind of invincible, the kind of invincible that tricks you into thinking tomorrow might be a better day to start chasing your dreams.”
17. “I’m not ready to go yet.”
Even though he knows his time is limited, Zach isn’t ready to give up just yet. This clouds movie quote shows us that it’s important to hold on to hope and fight for our dreams.
18. It is a dream, you just get to be awake for it.
Life is a pretty incredible thing. Sometimes it can feel like we’re just going through the motions, but if we step back and really take a look at everything that’s happening around us, it’s pretty amazing.
Every day, we get to wake up and experience all the world has to offer. We get to see the sunrise, feel the breeze on our skin, and watch the clouds float by. We get to laugh with our friends, learn new things, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
If we’re lucky, we even get to find someone to share our life with. So when someone says “it’s all just a dream,” maybe they’re right. But it’s a dream we get to be awake for, and that makes it pretty special.
19. “What some people take for granted, others are fighting for. And believe me, I’m a fighter.”
20. “I hope my story makes everyone realize, that you don’t have to find out you are dying to start living.”
Instead of succumbing to despair, Zach decided to make the most of the time he had left. He wrote and recorded a song called “Clouds,” which quickly went viral, raising awareness for bone cancer research.
Zach’s story is a powerful reminder that we all need to make the most of our time on this earth. As he says in the film, “I hope my story makes everyone realize, that you don’t have to find out you are dying to start living.”
Zach’s message is one that we all should heed. Life is precious, and we should not wait until it is about to end to start living it to the fullest.
21. “What you are facing, knowing that your time is limited, is scary and awful. None of us is really ever promised tomorrow, we just assume it is going to be there.”
It’s so true that we never know when our time will be up. We could get hit by a car tomorrow and die or we could live to be 100 years old.
It’s scary to think about but it’s even scarier when you compare it to how long the universe has been around and how small our time on Earth is in comparison. It makes you realize just how precious life is and how we should make the most of every day.
So don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today because tomorrow might never come. Live every day like it’s your last and enjoy the time you have with your family and friends. Make memories that will last a lifetime.
22. “I know you were trying to protect me but, you really hurt me.”
Let’s Wind Up…
The Clouds movie quotes are a great way to appreciate life and all of its ups and downs. Whether you are having a bad day or you just want to reflect on the good times, these quotes will help you do that. We hope you enjoyed them!
What are your favorite Clouds movie quotes? Share them with us in the comments below!