There are times when we all have to choose our hard. It’s the moment when we have to make a decision that is tough but ultimately will lead us to success. These quotes will help motivate you and remind you that it’s okay to choose your hard!
You Need to Choose Your Hard
Most people think that the key to success is finding the easy way out. But the truth is, nothing worth having comes easy. If you want to taste success, you need to be willing to put in the hard work. You need to choose your hard.
Working hard doesn’t mean that you never take a break or have any fun. It just means that you’re willing to do whatever it takes to reach your goals. You’re willing to sacrifice some things in order to achieve something greater. You’re willing to put in the long hours and go the extra mile.
People who are successful don’t always make it look easy. But behind the scenes, they’ve put in the hard work necessary to get where they are today. So if you’re looking for success, don’t be afraid of a little hard work. It’s essential for reaching your goals. Choose your hard, and then go out there and make it happen!
Here are the best Choose Your Hard Quotes
The key is to identify what you’re willing to sacrifice in order to reach your goals. If you’re not prepared to make some sacrifices, then success will be very hard to come by. Let’s take a look at some choose your hard quotes that will help motivate you to put in the hard work:
1. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
This quote is often used to encourage people to work hard, even if they don’t feel like they have a natural talent for something. The idea is that even if you’re not the best at something, you can still succeed if you’re willing to put in the effort. This quote also highlights the importance of hard work over raw talent.
It’s easy to assume that someone who is naturally gifted at something will always outperform someone who has to work hard for their success. However, the truth is that hard work will always trump talent when talent doesn’t put in the extra effort. So, if you want to be successful, don’t just rely on your natural gifts – make sure you’re willing to work hard too.
2. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”–Walt Disney
Walt Disney was a man who knew the power of dreams. He saw them as the fuel that could drive people to do great things. And he was right. Dreams have a way of lighting a fire within us, motivating us to take risks and push ourselves beyond our comfort levels.
They remind us of what is possible, even when everything around us says that it isn’t. Pursuing our dreams requires courage, but it is always worth it in the end. After all, what is life without a little dream-chasing?
3. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.”
4. “Remind yourself every second; what is your purpose?”
5. “You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it.”–Roy T. Bennett
We’ve all been there before- someone says or does something that rubs us the wrong way, and it’s easy to let our emotions get the best of us. In those moments, it’s important to remember that we can’t control the behavior of others, but we always have a choice in how we respond.
Instead of lashing out in anger, we can choose to remain calm and level-headed. We can choose to see the situation from the other person’s perspective. Or, we can choose to simply walk away. It’s not always easy, but by taking responsibility for our own reactions, we can maintain our emotional composure even in the most challenging situations.
6. “Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”-Marilyn vos Savant
7. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
8. “Talent means nothing. 50% of my success comes from luck. 50% comes from never giving up.”–Maxime Lagace
9. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”–Babe Ruth
There are few things more inspiring than watching someone who never gives up, no matter how difficult the situation. Babe Ruth was one of the greatest baseball players of all time, and his quote reminds us that determination and perseverance are key to success.
When we face challenges in life, it can be tempting to give up and walk away. However, if we recognize the importance of never giving up, we can overcome any obstacle. Every journey has its ups and downs, but as long as we keep moving forward, we will eventually reach our destination.
10. “The path that leads to triumph is long, tedious, and crooked.”–Michael Bassey Johnson
11. “The ones who say you can’t are too afraid you will.”
There are always going to be people in the world who tell you that you can’t do something. Maybe they’re afraid of what you’ll achieve, or maybe they’re just worried that you’ll succeed while they fail.
Either way, it’s important to remember that these people aren’t worth your time or attention. Just keep moving forward, and don’t let anyone stand in your way. Sooner or later, you’ll prove them wrong. And when you do, it will be all the sweeter for having overcome their doubts.
12. “No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder.”–Elon Musk
13. “Just because something is hard doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it.”
It’s often said that life is full of hardships. And it’s true; there will always be challenges and obstacles standing in our way. But just because something is hard doesn’t mean we should give up on it. In fact, the most rewarding things in life are often the ones that are the most difficult. It’s only through overcoming these challenges that we can grow and develop as people.
14. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things, and you’re excited to get up in the morning.”–Larry Page
It’s a simple but powerful statement that speaks to the idea that if you’re working on something that truly matters to you, you will be motivated to get up every day and work on it. This is especially true if you’re making a positive impact in the world.
When you know that your work is making a difference, it’s much easier to get excited about it and stay motivated. Of course, this doesn’t mean that every day will be easy or that there won’t be challenges. But if you’re constantly reminded of why your work matters, it will be much easier to keep going even when things get tough.
15. “When you encounter obstacles, don’t turn your back on them. Face them, confront them, and you will see them dissolving in front of your eyes.”
16. “A sign of a hard worker is one who works without complaint.”–Sarah Price
17. “Do not whine, Do not complain, Work harder, and Spend more time alone.”–Joan Didion
Joan Didion’s quote is often used as a motivational tool to encourage others to persevere through difficult times. The message is clear: complaining and self-pity will not lead to success. Instead, one must work hard and be willing to face challenges alone.
This advice can be difficult to follow, but it is also essential for achieving goals. Those who whine and complain are usually the ones who give up when things get tough. They are not willing to put in the extra effort required to achieve their objectives. On the other hand, those who embrace the challenge and work tirelessly towards their goals are more likely to find success.
18. “Choose to focus on one task and that task only. Then do the next thing.”
19. “Just because you are not getting it today doesn’t mean you will never achieve it.”
The quote is about never giving up on your dreams. Just because you don’t achieve something today doesn’t mean you won’t achieve it ever. You might not get what you want when you want it, but if you keep working hard and never give up, you will eventually achieve your goals. This quote is a great reminder to never give up on yourself and to keep pushing forward no matter how difficult things might seem.
20. “Not all inspirational quotes work for everyone; you’ve got to find the ones that work best for you in your hard times.”
Let’s Wind Up…
We hope you enjoyed these 20 choose your hard quotes. They are a great reminder that we all have to make tough decisions sometimes, but if we stay focused on our goals and push through the hard times, we will be successful. Do you have any favorite quotes that help you push through when things get tough? Let us know in the comments!