Chemical hearts is a 2020 movie about two young people who fall in love and share an unforgettable experience.
The chemistry between the two leads is undeniable, and the quotes from the movie are incredibly memorable.
About the Movie Chemical Hearts
Richard Tanne’s Chemical Hearts is a 2020 American romantic drama film based on Krystal Sutherland’s Our Chemical Hearts, which was published in 2019.
Austin Abrams and Lili Reinhart star in the film. Amazon Studios released it on August 21, 2020.
The movie tells the story of Henry Page, a high school student who falls in love with a new girl, Grace Town. However, Grace is dealing with her own demons, and the relationship quickly turns complicated.
What follows is a moving and thought-provoking exploration of love, loss, and growing up. Chemical Hearts is an instant classic, and it’s sure to leave viewers eager for more.
With its frank depiction of teenage love and its touching performances, the movie is sure to resonate with anyone who’s ever been in a relationship.
If you’re looking for a movie that will stay with you long after the credits have rolled, Chemical Hearts is a must-watch.
Here are some of the best chemical hearts movie quotes
Who doesn’t love a good heartwarming movie? Especially one that tugs at the emotions with an amazing chemical romance story.
Here are some of the best quotes from the chemical hearts movie that will make you swoon!
1. “Some people are born with an ear for music, some people are born with a talent for drawing, some people…have a built-in radar that tells them where a comma needs to go in a sentence.”
It’s often said that some people are just naturally gifted when it comes to certain talents. For example, some people seem to have a natural ear for music, while others have a knack for languages or art.
But what about those of us who don’t seem to have any sort of special talent? Well, it turns out that there’s one talent that we all share: the ability to use grammar correctly.
That’s right; everyone has the potential to be a grammar expert! It may not be as exciting as being able to play the violin or paint like a master, but it’s a useful skill nonetheless.
So next time you’re feeling down about your lack of “natural” talent, remember that we all have at least one thing that we’re good at. And who knows, with a little practice, you might just become a grammar guru yourself!
2. “Grace Town is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.”
3. “I wish I could tell you that it gets better. But it doesn’t. You just get used to the pain.”
At first, the pain is sharp and relentless, seemingly never-ending. You wish for nothing more than sweet oblivion, but it seems to mock you at every turn.
Every breath feels like a knife twisting in your chest, and you can barely muster the strength to get out of bed in the morning. But you do because you have to.
You trudge through your days on autopilot, moving through the motions but feeling nothing. The pain becomes a part of you, a constant background noise that never really goes away.
But over time, it fades into the background until you can almost forget it’s there. That doesn’t mean it’s gone, though. It’s always waiting, lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce when you least expect it.
But you’re stronger now. You’ve learned how to live with the pain, and that’s all you can do.
4. “…Tell me you believe that our lives are anything more than a ridiculous cascade of random chances.”
5. “if people really were assembled from pieces of the universe, her soul was made of stardust and chaos.”
The universe is a vast and mysterious place, full of wonders that we have only just begun to understand. And if we are made of the same stuff as the stars, then it stands to reason that we are infused with their power and mystery.
In many ways, we ARE the universe, brought to life by the energy of the stars. We contain within us the same stardust and chaos that created the galaxies and sustained them.
And just like the stars, we have the power to light up the darkness and bring hope and wonder to those who gaze upon us. We are all made of stardust and chaos, and that is what makes us so incredibly special.
6. “Maybe Dracula wasn’t a vampire, just a raging alcoholic who was constantly hungover.”
7. “I was amazed at how quickly a person could become an essential part of your life.”
8. “The best thing the universe ever gave us is that we’ll all be forgotten”
On the surface, it may seem like a dark and depressing thought that we will all eventually be forgotten. However, when you think about it, it’s actually a pretty amazing concept.
It means that we’re all temporary. We’re here for a brief moment, and then we’re gone. And while that may sound sad, it’s also strangely liberating.
It means that we’re not bound by our past mistakes or by the expectations of others. We can be whoever we want to be because, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn’t matter.
So next time you’re feeling down about being forgotten, just remember that it’s not a bad thing. It’s actually the best thing the universe has ever given us.
9. “We were characters out of a movie. We were thoroughly alive. And we were absolutely beautiful.”
10. “The things you own end up owning you”
It’s an interesting paradox that the things we own often end up owning us. We purchase items with the intention of making our lives easier or more enjoyable, but too often, they become a source of stress and anxiety.
Instead of bringing us happiness, they end up stressing us out and taking up our valuable time and energy. The solution is to live more simply and to let go of the material possessions that are weighing us down.
When we do this, we can finally feel free and liberated. We can finally live the life we truly want to live.
So next time you’re feeling overwhelmed by your belongings, take a step back and ask yourself: do your possessions really make you happy? Or do they just end up owning you?
11. “People are perfect when all that’s left of them is memory.”
12. “I don’t want to be somebody’s first choice. I want to be their only choice.”
13. “People aren’t empty vessels for you to fill up with your daydreams.”
The minute you meet someone new, you’re already starting to construct a narrative in your head about who that person is and what their role in your life will be.
It’s only natural to want to find patterns and meaning in the world around us, but it’s important to remember that everyone is their own individual with their own story, independent of us.
We should take the time to get to know people for who they are rather than who we want them to be.
Only then can we form genuine connections with others and create relationships built on mutual respect.
14. “Bedrooms are like crime scenes. So many clues to be uncovered.”
15. “That’s what getting to know someone is about. Judging them.”
16. “Even the very best people found ways to hurt the ones they loved.”
17. “Some things are more beautiful when they’ve been broken.”
Have you ever stopped to think about why we find broken things so beautiful? It’s because they remind us of our own fragility. They show us that even the strongest things can be broken.
And yet, even in their broken state, they retain a certain beauty. This is because they have been through something and come out the other side.
They are stronger for having been broken. So next time you see a broken vase or a cracked windshield, remember that some things are more beautiful when they’ve been broken.
18. “We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy, Grace. Reading Harry Potter is what is right.”
19. “People change. There’s no way you’re the same person you were when you were sixteen.”
20. “Strangeness is a necessary ingredient in beauty.”
There’s something exciting about the strange and unknown. It’s what makes us curious and drawn to things we can’t quite understand. In many ways, strangeness is a necessary ingredient in beauty.
Think about the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen. Chances are, it wasn’t something completely ordinary or familiar. There was probably something about it that was unexpected or different.
That’s what makes beauty so intriguing and compelling. It’s not just about symmetry or perfection, but about those elements that are a little bit out of the ordinary.
So next time you see something strange, don’t be afraid to explore it. It might just be the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen.
21. “But that’s how it should be with feelings. People should be forward.”
22. “something can only be shattered so many times before it becomes irreparable, just as a piece of paper can only be folded so many times before it cannot be folded anymore. While”
23. “It’s the end of the Earth and the death of the universe that give me the insane courage to say that I am yours, if you want me.”
It’s the end of the world, and there’s nothing left to lose. So I’m telling you that I’m yours if you want me.
It might sound crazy, but it’s the truth. I love you, and I know that we don’t have much time left. But as long as we’re together, I’m happy.
I know that the universe is dying and that our time is running out. But as long as we’re together, I don’t care.
I’m happy to spend whatever time we have left with you. I love you, and I’m not afraid to say it. Even if the world is ending, I’m still yours.
24. “The universe is not the magical place people like to paint it as. It’s excruciatingly beautiful, but there’s no magic there, just science.”
25. “We’re all just chemical hearts. Does that make love any less brilliant? I don’t think so.”
26. “People don’t have soulmates; they make them.”
27. “Death is the reward for having lived.”
Death is often viewed as a negative thing, an end to life. But in truth, death is the ultimate reward for having lived. It is theRelease from the cycle of birth and rebirth that we are all trapped in.
It is a release from the pain and suffering of this world. Death is also a new beginning, a chance to start over again in the next life.
And so, death should not be feared but welcomed as the culmination of a life well-lived.
28. “Stories with happy endings are stories that haven’t been finished yet.”
29. “Just because a love ends doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.”
It is often said that when love ends, it means that it isn’t real. But I believe that just because love doesn’t last forever doesn’t mean that it wasn’t real.
Love is one of the most powerful emotions we as humans can feel, and just because it might not last forever doesn’t mean it wasn’t genuine. Love is something that should be celebrated, regardless of how long it lasts.
So next time your love comes to an end, don’t forget to celebrate the fact that you were lucky enough to experience such a beautiful emotion. Who knows, maybe the next love you experience will be even more special.
30. “Human beings could not be mended with gold seams.”
31. “Oh yes. The losing of the virginity. I’d momentarily forgotten about it.”
32. “Why is it, I thought, that we’re so willing to hurt the ones we care about the most?”
It’s a question we’ve all asked ourselves at one point or another: why do we hurt the ones we love? After all, if we care about someone, why would we ever want to hurt them? There are many possible explanations.
Sometimes, we might be feeling frustrated or angry and take it out on those closest to us. Other times, we might say something hurtful without meaning to, simply because we’re used to speaking our minds around them.
Or maybe we’re afraid of getting close to someone, so we push them away before they have the chance to hurt us first.
Whatever the reason, it’s important to remember that everyone makes mistakes and that even the people we care about most can sometimes unintentionally hurt us.
If we can learn to forgive them – and ourselves – then we can move on and continue to nurture our relationships.
Let’s Wind Up…
We hope you enjoyed these Chemical Heart movie quotes as much as we did. If you have a favorite quote that wasn’t mentioned, be sure to tell us about it in the comments section.
And don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family – after all, who doesn’t love a good heartwarming movie?