C. joybell C. is a modern-day philosopher whose words have the ability to change the way you think about life. As an author, thinker, and mentor to many leaders, her insights are invaluable.
In this blog post, we will explore 47 of her most thought-provoking quotes on everything from happiness to success. Reading these quotes is like gaining access to the mind of one of the wisest women in history!
About C. Joybell C.
Joybell is an amazing lady she is a Thinker, Counselor, Mentor, and Author of dozens of books related to poetry, fiction & philosophy.
Joybell inspires others through her words of wisdom and knowledge is not just an author, but also teaches life lessons in all different formats including novels as well as poetry books which she loves writing when given enough time away from work!
Her work will have you thinking about what it means to be wise while learning how we can better understand our minds by exploring their mysteries within ourselves.
Her thought process and understanding are very clear, People often take her help whenever they are in doubt. Joybell is a great mentor and life coach.
Imagine yourself getting stuck in your life and you are not able to choose how you should move forward, How helpless we feel! Joybell has helped a lot of people in choosing what’s correct for them.
It’s not an easy task to give advice to someone, To give great advice requires you to have good clarity about life and everything.
Joybell is a hero and no doubt she carries the title of “The Batman of Our times” presented by Soul Anatomy Magazine.
Here are Some of the best C.joybell C. Quotes
We all have bad days where it feels like nothing is going right. But sometimes we need a reminder of how great life can be. These 46 C.Joybell C. quotes will change the way you think about life, and help you to see the silver lining in every cloud.
Reading these quotes is a great way to start your day with a positive attitude, and to remember that no matter what challenges come your way, you can overcome them! So whether you’re feeling down or just need some inspiration, read on for some amazing words of wisdom from C. Joybell C.!
1. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.”
At first glance, it may seem counterintuitive to suggest that the key to letting go of something or someone is not to hate them. After all, feelings of anger and resentment often seem like the most intuitive ways to drive away from the pain and move on with life.
However, wise words from philosopher C. Joybell C. suggest that this is not the case at all. According to her, it is only by actively hating something that we allow it to become engrained in our hearts and minds; it is only by clinging to our hatred that we keep those painful memories close.
Rather than concentrating our thoughts on all, we have lost, if we want to truly forget someone or something and move on with our lives, then we must learn how to let go of our hate. Only then can we finally start healing and moving forward once again.
2. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.”
In order to live a full and healthy life, it is important to let go of the things that weigh us down. This doesn’t mean forgetting about our past or the people and experiences that have shaped us.
Instead, it means accepting that these things are in the past and letting them go so that they no longer have power over us. This can be a difficult process, but it is one that is essential for moving forward.
We all have baggage that we carry around with us, but at some point, we need to put it down and move on. So let go of the things that are weighing you down and focus on living your best life. We only get one shot at this, so make it count.
3. “The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.”
There is nothing more important than growth. It is the force that drives us forward and pushes us to overcome our limitations and achieve our greatest potential.
Yet in order to grow, we must face our fears and step out of our comfort zones into uncharted territory. We must be willing to take risks and embrace uncertainty, breaking down the barriers that hold us back from living our best lives.
As the quote says, if we are unwilling to do this, we will never experience true transformation and unlock our full potential.
4. “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.”
We all experience fear in different ways, whether it’s a fear of failure, fear of rejection, or a fear of the unknown. And while it’s natural to try and avoid these fears at all costs, what if we actually embraced them instead?
After all, those fears are not there to frighten us or hold us back; they are there as a sign that something important is on the line. Time and time again, we see people overcome their fears and achieve remarkable things as a result.
Whether it’s someone who was afraid of public speaking but went on to become an inspirational speaker or someone who was afraid to take risks but then became a successful entrepreneur, everyone has the ability to confront their fears and rise above them.
So don’t be afraid of your fears – they can be powerful teachers that guide you down the path to greatness!
5. “I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you’re going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”
6. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.”
7. “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.”
There is a common misconception that happiness and satisfaction in life are dependent on the opinions of others. In reality, the opposite tends to be true.
The unhappiest people in this world are those who place undue emphasis on what other people think, constantly worrying about whether or not their choices will garner approval and praise.
They may try to hide their insecurity behind pretenses of confidence, but deep down they are driven by fear, uncertainty, and a constant need for validation.
8. “Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.”
9. “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human- in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.”
10. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”
At some point in our lives, we all face challenges that seem insurmountable. Whether it’s a difficult class, a toxic relationship, or just feeling stuck in our careers, there are times when we feel like we can’t do anything to improve our situation.
But as the saying goes, “the only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” This is a powerful mantra that can help us push through even the toughest circumstances.
11. “In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.”
For many of us, it can be all too easy to get caught up in seeking out new relationships, filling our lives with others as a way of temporarily escaping from ourselves.
In the midst of this search for someone else to provide us with comfort or validation, we often overlook the people who are truly important to us – those whom we love and who love us in return.
But rather than slowly drifting apart from those closest to us, it is essential that we make an effort to turn inward and rediscover who we truly are.
12. “You will manage to keep a woman in love with you, only for as long as you can keep her in love with the person she becomes when she is with you.”
13. “Don’t think about making life better for other people who don’t even deserve you, rather, focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you.”
In a world that is full of so much negativity, it is important to remember to take care of yourself first and foremost. You cannot pour from an empty cup, and if you do not take the time to fill your own cup, you will have nothing left to give to others.
There are people in this world who do not deserve your time, energy or love, and it is okay to walk away from them.
Focus on making your life the best it can be for yourself and for those who love and appreciate you. Life is too short to waste time on those who do not deserve you.
14. “No, I am not bitter, I am not hateful, and I am not unforgiving. I just don’t like you.”
15. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.”
Life can be confusing and messy. There are always more questions than answers, and it can feel like we’re constantly treading water just to keep our heads above the surface. But what if we stopped trying to figure everything out?
What if we stopped fighting against the current and let ourselves go with the flow? I believe that peace comes when we stop struggling and simply let life happen. It’s not about having all the answers or knowing what’s going to happen next.
It’s about being present in the moment and trusting that everything will work out in the end. When we let go of our need for control, we open ourselves up to a world of possibilities.
So, the next time you’re feeling lost or overwhelmed, take a deep breath and remember that peace is only a few steps away.
16. “When you look for a man- what you want to look for is a man with the heart of a poor boy and the mind of a conqueror.”
17. “Before, I wanted to say: “I found love!” But now, I want to say: “I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him.”
Before, my love life was a mess. I was always chasing after the wrong person, or getting my heart broken by someone who wasn’t ready for a commitment. But then I met him. He was different from anyone else I had ever dated.
He was kind and considerate, and he always made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. We started dating, and everything seemed perfect. But then, one day, he broke up with me.
I was devastated. I thought I would never find love again. But then, I met someone else. He was different from anyone else I had ever dated. He was kind and considerate, and he always made me feel like I was the most important person in the world.
We started dating, and everything seemed perfect. And this time, it lasted. We’ve been together for two years now, and I can honestly say that I have never been happier.
Before, I wanted to say: “I found love!” But now, I want to say: “I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him.”
18. “I don’t fit into any stereotypes. And I like myself that way.”
19. “In case you never get a second chance: don’t be afraid!” “And what if you do get a second chance?” “You take it!”
20. “People wait around too long for love. I’m happy with all of my lusts!”
Too often, people wait around for love. They hold out for the perfect partner, the one who will fulfill all of their needs and make them happy for the rest of their lives. But what they don’t realize is that perfect love doesn’t exist.
Everyone has flaws, and no relationship is ever going to be perfect. That’s why I’m happy with all of my lusts. Lust is passionate and intense, and it doesn’t involve any of the messiness that comes with love.
When the passion fades, you can simply move on to someone new. There’s no need to agonize over what went wrong or whether you did something to deserve being dumped.
So if you’re tired of waiting for love, don’t be afraid to indulge in your lusts. You might just find that they’re exactly what you need.
21. “Don’t let a thief into your house three times. The first time was enough. The second time was a chance. The third time means you’re stupid.”
22. ”What does it mean if i’m afraid? Does it mean something bad is going to happen?” “No, it doesn’t mean something bad is going to happen. It just means that you have the chance to be brave.”
23. “If people are going to be allowed to say “we love you” and “I love you”, they’d better have the backbone to prove it. Love isn’t just a word.”
Truly loving another person is one of the most meaningful and powerful experiences we can have in our lives. It requires a deep sense of self-confidence, but also a strong sense of compassion and empathy towards the other person.
This is what makes it such a meaningful and weighty statement to declare that you love someone.
But if we are going to be allowed to say “I love you” without also actually following through with actions that reflect this sentiment, then it is meaningless and superficial.
If our words carry weight, then we must be prepared to back them up with real and tangible actions. Only when we demonstrate true love for others can we claim to actually love them in the deepest sense of the word.
Only then does saying “I love you” mean something profound. And only then can we truly call ourselves people who are willing to put their hearts on the line for those they care about.
24. “If you find a man who trusts you, who isn’t afraid, who sees you for who you are, and if it feels like he knows you for who it is that you simply are, and thinks all of that is beautiful; know that you have found a rare thing.”
25. “When I see you, I think “I wonder which face she sees when she looks into the mirror.”
If you’ve ever wondered which face your friends or loved ones see when they look in the mirror, you’re not alone. In fact, this is a question that has puzzled people for centuries.
While we all have a physical “mirror image,” it’s often said that our true self is only visible to us when we look within. This inner reflection is what allows us to see past our physical appearance and connect with our true nature.
It’s also what allows us to love and accept ourselves unconditionally. So next time you catch a glimpse of your reflection, take a moment to wonder which face the person you see in the mirror sees.
Chances are, it’s far more beautiful than you could ever imagine.
26. “Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under!”
27. “Love is like a good cake; you never know when it’s coming, but you’d better eat it when it does!”
28. “Do not yearn to be popular; be exquisite. Do not desire to be famous; be loved. Do not take pride in being expected; be palpable, unmistakable.”
29. “Yesterday I was sad, today I am happy! Yesterday I had a problem, today I still have the same problem! But today I changed the way I look at it!”
Every day, we wake up to a new day. A new opportunity to be happy, or to feel positive. No matter what happened yesterday, today is a new day. And we can choose how we want to look at it.
If we look at the world with positive eyes, then we will see the good in things. If we look at the world with negative eyes, then we will see the bad in things. It is all a matter of perspective.
And it is all up to us. So next time you find yourself feeling down, or like everything is going wrong, just remember that today is a new day.
A chance for you to start fresh and look at the world in a new light. Today could be the best day of your life – if you let it be.
30. “Men have two greatest fears: the first fear is the fear of being needed, and the second fear is the fear of not being needed.”
31. “A clown on a throne is still a clown. A king in rags is still a king.”
32. “Some people are like thorns. But you have to let them be thorns, because thorns can’t turn into petals. The trick is not letting them prick you; never let a thorn prick you!”
33. “Hypocrisy annoys me, people need to look into mirrors. Let me hold a mirror in front of your face.”
34. “Go in the direction of where your peace is coming from.”
We all have an internal compass that points us in the right direction. Unfortunately, life often gets in the way of following our instincts. We get caught up in our careers, our families, and our day-to-day responsibilities, and we forget what it feels like to be truly happy.
However, it’s never too late to go in the direction of where your peace is coming from. Listen to your heart and take a leap of faith. Follow your dreams and pursue your passions.
Do what makes you happy, and don’t let anything stand in your way. It might not be easy, but it will be worth it. Go in the direction of where your peace is coming from, and you will find happiness waiting for you at the end of the journey.
35. “You are never fully dressed without perfume!”
36. “One of the most beneficial and valuable gifts we can give to ourselves in this life: is allowing ourselves to be surprised! It is okay if life surprises you. Its a good thing!”
37. “It is not needful for our dreams to be very grand nor very big. It is only needful for our dreams to be very shiny.”
38. “Today I am someone different. Today I have finally become who I really am.”
Today I am a new person. After years of struggling with my identity and searching for my true self, I finally feel like I have found my path.
With every breath, I take, every move I make, and every choice that I make, I know that I am living authentically. No longer hiding behind a mask or pretending to be someone else, I can fully embrace the person that has been inside of me all along.
Today I am someone different, but no less special or worthy than anyone else. Today, for the first time, I feel like myself. And that truly is a miraculous feeling that fills me with hope and joy for the future ahead of me.
39. “Remember that when you think you are seeing giants, they may not be giants at all; perhaps it is you who is the dwarf.”
40. “Travel is the best teacher. The only way to an open mind is by taking a plane out into the open world.”
41. “Don’t box your children in and tell them that everything is a sin. You’ll produce either rebels or very boring people.”
42. “I’ve learned, that not all worth is measured by price. I’ve found so many gems that didn’t cost me much!”
When it comes to finding things of real value, price alone is not a good indicator. Often, the most prized possessions are those that can be valued in other ways. For me, this has been particularly true when it comes to my time spent with friends and family.
Whether we are playing an intense game or having an easy conversation, these moments fill me with happiness and joy, renewing my energy and giving me strength for whatever challenges may come.
So often, I have found treasures among the people who mean the most to me – treasures that cannot be found anywhere else. And while they didn’t cost me much in terms of money, they were worth more than any material possession could ever be.
In so many ways, I have learned that not all worth is measured by price – but instead by how truly precious a thing really is.
43. “Life begins when we get tired of our own bullshit. We must all get bloody tired of our own bullshit, in order for our lives to begin.”
44. “Don’t hate people who show you what’s wrong with you. They are your mirror, they are your true friends.”
When we encounter others who reflect back to us aspects of our own faults and flaws, it can be extremely uncomfortable. We might naturally feel defensive or resentful, believing them to be judging us unfairly or trying to tear us down.
However, in reality, anyone who criticizes us or calls attention to our shortcomings is actually doing us a great service.
Through their words and actions, they are pointing out qualities in ourselves that we may not recognize on our own – qualities that can hold us back from achieving our full potential.
45. “Magic is only unexplained science. Science is explained by magic. When I study science, I study magic. When I study magic, I study science.”
46. “Manhood is defined and decided by the ability to nurture and to protect, by the capability to provide and to sustain.”
47. “We not only need to have a deep respect for children; but also a deep respect for the child in everyone.”
We all have the capacity to be childlike – curious, playful, and open to new experiences. But too often, we lose our sense of wonder as we grow older, dulling the natural curiosity that is at the core of being human. If we want to live fully in this world, we need to foster a deep respect for both children and the childlike spirit within us all. This means embracing the excitement and possibility that comes with each new day and being open to learning from those who see the world with fresh eyes. Simply put, if we do not value and nurture our inner child, then we will never truly understand or appreciate what it means to be alive.
Let’s Wind Up…
After reading through some of C. Joybell C.’s most poignant quotes, it’s evident that she is a powerful thinker and author with a lot to share.
Her insights are invaluable for anyone looking to change their perspective on life and find greater happiness and success. What do you think?
Have any of her quotes resonated with you in particular? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section!