Adolf Hitler was one of the most notorious dictators in history. He was responsible for World War II, the Holocaust, and numerous other atrocities. However, he also said some wise things about politics, war, and life in general. In this article, we will take a look at some of the most notable quotes by Adolf Hitler.
About Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler was one of the most notorious dictators in history. Born in Austria in 1889, he rose to power in Germany during the 1920s and 1930s. Hitler implemented a totalitarian dictatorship, crushing all opposition and establishing himself as the absolute ruler of the country.
He also launched a massive propaganda campaign, promoting his vision of a racially pure society. In 1941, Hitler ordered the invasion of the Soviet Union, resulting in a brutal conflict that claimed millions of lives. At the same time, he oversaw the implementation of the Holocaust, an attempt to exterminate all Jews from Europe.
Hitler’s actions led to the deaths of millions of people, making him one of the most murderous dictators in history. In 1945, as Allied forces closed in on Berlin, Hitler committed suicide rather than face capture.
Here are some of the noteworthy Adolf Hitler Quotes
On 29 April 1945, Hitler married his longtime lover Eva Braun in the Führerbunker. Less than two days later, they committed suicide to avoid capture by Soviet Red Army soldiers who were steadily approaching Berlin.” Let’s take a look at the quotes by Adolf Hitler:
1. “If you win, you need not have to explain…If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”- Adolf Hitler
In any conflict, there can only be one winner, and the loser is quickly forgotten. For the victor, there is no need to explain their actions, as they are justified by the result. However, for the loser, there can be no explanation, as they have failed in their ultimate goal.
This quote highlights the stark contrast between victory and defeat in war and serves as a reminder of the high stakes involved. In any battle, only one side can emerge victorious, and all other considerations are secondary.
2. “And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.”- Adolf Hitler
3. “Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”- Adolf Hitler
4. “The man who has no sense of history is like a man who has no ears or eyes”- Adolf Hitler
5. “if you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it.”- Adolf Hitler
6. “Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.”- Adolf Hitler
7. “When diplomacy ends, War begins.”- Adolf Hitler
8. “Think Thousand times before taking a decision But – After taking decision never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!”- Adolf Hitler
9. “Reading is not an end to itself, but a means to an end.”- Adolf Hitler
10. “I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.”- Adolf Hitler
11. “He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”- Adolf Hitler
People take it to mean that Hitler believed that the only way to gain control of the future was to control the youth. However, this is not what Hitler was saying. Instead, he was emphasizing the importance of investing in the young people of today.
He understood that the youths are future leaders and innovators. By investing in their education and development, we are ensuring that the future will be a bright one. In other words, those who invest in the youth today will be the ones who reap the benefits tomorrow. Hitler was simply ahead of his time in recognizing this truth.
12. “To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”- Adolf Hitler
13. “Words build bridges into unexplored regions.”- Adolf Hitler
14. “The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.”- Adolf Hitler
15. “The only preventative measure one can take is to live irregularly.”- Adolf Hitler
16. “The art of reading and studying consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting what is not essential.”- Adolf Hitler
17. “The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”- Adolf Hitler
18. “If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.”- Adolf Hitler
19. “As in everything, nature is the best instructor.”- Adolf Hitler
20. “The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.”- Adolf Hitler
21. “He who would live must fight. He who doesn’t wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.”- Adolf Hitler
In his book Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler argues that conflict is a fundamental and inescapable part of human existence. According to Hitler, those who are unwilling to fight for their place in the world are not worthy of life itself. This quote speaks to the importance of power and strength in the eyes of Hitler.
He believed that only the fittest would survive and that it was essential to constantly be prepared for battle. This quote reflects the ruthless and aggressive nature of Hitler’s regime, which ultimately led to the devastation of World War II. However, it also highlights the importance of resilience and determination in the face of adversity. As difficult as it may be, sometimes fighting is necessary in order to live.
22. “Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”- Adolf Hitler
23. “The leader of the genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.”- Adolf Hitler
24. “Kill, Destroy, Sack, Tell lie; how much you want after victory nobody asks why?- Adolf Hitler
25. “Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.”- Adolf Hitler
26. “As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.”- Adolf Hitler
27. “Be proud of your people when you don’t have to be ashamed of any of its social classes.”– Adolf Hitler
28. “No politician should ever let himself be photographed in a bathing suit.”- Adolf Hitler
29. “Life doesn’t forgive weakness.”- Adolf Hitler
30. “My spirit will rise from the grave, and the world will see I was right.”– Adolf Hitler
31. “I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty.”- Adolf Hitler
The quote by Adolf Hitler suggests that he felt that his actions, no matter how terrible, were justified because they were in line with the will of God. This is a disturbing perspective, but it’s one that many people have held throughout history.
For Hitler, the Holocaust and other atrocities were simply part of God’s plan, and he believed that he was carrying out the will of the Almighty. This quote is a reminder of the power of religious fanaticism and the dangers of blindly following a leader or ideology.
It also highlights the importance of critical thinking and questioning authority. We must always be on guard against those who would justify violence and oppression in the name of religion or any other ideology.
32. “The scream of the twelve-inch shrapnel is more penetrating than the hiss from a thousand Jewish newspaper vipers. Therefore let them go on with their hissing.”- Adolf Hitler
33. “I know that fewer people are won over by the written word than by the spoken word and that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great speakers and not to great writers.”- Adolf Hitler
34. “The German people in its whole character is not warlike, but rather soldierly, that is, while they do not want war, they are not frightened by the thoughts of it.”- Adolf Hitler
35. “Our object must be to bring our territory into harmony with the numbers of our population.”- Adolf Hitler
36. “The Strong Man is Mightiest Alone.”- Adolf Hitler
37. “I respected my father, but I loved my mother”- Adolf Hitler
38. “Don’t let what other people think stop you from doing the things you love”- Adolf Hitler
39. “Conscience is a Jewish invention.”- Adolf Hitler
40. “God’s and beasts, that is what our world is made of.”- Adolf Hitler
41. “The amount of money that is in your bank at the time of your death is the extra work you did which wasn’t necessary”- Adolf Hitler
One of the most interesting things about money is that it is often seen as something that only has value when it is earned. We work hard to earn money, and we are often reluctant to spend it because we know how difficult it is to earn in the first place. However, this quote by Adolf Hitler suggests that money can also have value after death.
In other words, the amount of money in your bank at the time of your death is a measure of all the extra work you did during your life that wasn’t necessary. This is an interesting way of looking at money, and it provides motivation for people to save as much as possible during their lifetimes.
42. “Basically, National Socialism and Marxism are the same things”- Adolf Hitler
43. “Winning without problem is just victory, But winning with lots of trouble create History .”- Adolf Hitler
44. “What good fortune for those in power that people do not think.”- Adolf Hitler
45. “The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.”- Adolf Hitler
46. “A sound and energetic mind is only found in a sound and energetic body.”- Adolf Hitler
47. “I dream of a state of affairs in which every man would know that he lives and dies for the preservation of the species.”- Adolf Hitler
48. “German youth, do not forget that you are a German,” and “Remember, little girl, that one day you must be a German mother.”- Adolf Hitler
49. “Why could I not have been born a hundred years ago? I used to ask myself. Somewhere about the time of the Wars of Liberation, when a man was still of some value even though he had no ‘business.”- Adolf Hitler
50. “From early youth I endeavoured to read books in the right way, and I was fortunate in having a good memory and intelligence to assist me.”- Adolf Hitler
51. “The Goddess of Fate clutched me in her hands and often threatened to smash me, but the will grew stronger as the obstacles increased, and finally the will triumphed.”- Adolf Hitler
The quote by Adolf Hitler is profound and inspiring. It tells us that no matter how many times we are knocked down, we must never give up. We must continue to strive forward, even when the odds seem insurmountable. This quote makes us understand that the human spirit is incredibly resilient and that we are capable of overcoming any obstacle if we set our minds to it.
Hitler’s words are a testament to the power of determination and perseverance, and they offer hope to anyone who is facing a difficult challenge. In times of adversity, we can all find strength in these words and remember that, ultimately, the will always triumphs.
52. “Those who have no understanding of the political world around them have no right to criticize or complain.”- Adolf Hitler
53. “Generally, readers of the Press can be classified into three groups: First, those who believe everything they read; Second, those who no longer believe anything; Third, those who critically examine what they read and form their judgments accordingly.”- Adolf Hitler
54. “I shall never believe that what is founded on lies can endure for ever. I believe in truth. I’m sure that, in the long run, truth must be victorious.”- Adolf Hitler
55. “It’s possible to satisfy the needs of the inner life by an intimate communion with nature, or by knowledge of the past.”- Adolf Hitler
56. “His own fight for existence kills his sensibility for the misery of those who have been left behind.”- Adolf Hitler
57. “When army review its forces more than 6 months and not attacking the enemy, know it is a danger to his people”- Adolf Hitler
58. “What luck for rulers that men do not think.”- Adolf Hitler
59. “The world is not for cowardly peoples.”- Adolf Hitler
60. “I can fight only for something that I love. I can love only what I respect. And in order to respect a thing, I must at least have some knowledge of it.”- Adolf Hitler
61. “The depth of a fall is always measured by the difference between the level of the original position from which a body has fallen and that in which it is now found.”- Adolf Hitler
The quote by Adolf Hitler means that if you want to know how far someone has fallen, you must first know how high they started from. This is an apt metaphor for understanding the rise and fall of Hitler’s Nazi regime. Hitler took power in 1933, promising to make Germany great again after its defeat in World War I.
He quickly began to consolidate power and carry out his vision of a master race, leading to War II and the Holocaust. In 1945, Allied forces defeated Nazi Germany, and Hitler committed suicide rather than face capture. His fall from power was complete, and the depth of his fall could only be understood in relation to the heights from which he had once ruled.
62. “The man of genius in tune with nature will bend history to his will.”- Adolf Hitler
63. “In this world, is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass?”- Adolf Hitler
64.“The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category. ”- Adolf Hitler
65. “You can fight only for something you love. You can love only what you respect. You can respect only what you know.”- Adolf Hitler
66. “Our enemies are little worms. I saw them at Munich.”- Adolf Hitler
67. “Therefore, I will not ‘learn’ politics but let politics teach me.”- Adolf Hitler
68. “When I recognize a concept as correct, I not only have the duty to convey this to my fellow citizens but moreover the duty to eliminate contrary interpretations.”- Adolf Hitler
69. “Particularly in the case of this war, one must never forget that if we lose it, we lose everything.”- Adolf Hitler
70. “My whole life can be summed up as this ceaseless effort of mine to persuade other people.”- Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler was one of the most influential political leaders of the 20th century. His speeches and writings drew millions of people to his cause, and his policies and actions led to the deaths of millions more. While some have interpreted Hitler’s quote as an admission of guilt, it is more likely that he saw himself as a victim of circumstances.
After all, Hitler did not plan to become a dictator; he was thrust into power by a series of events beyond his control. In his mind, he was simply trying to do what he thought was best for Germany. As we now know, Hitler’s efforts were disastrous, but at the time, they were undeniably persuasive. For better or worse, Adolf Hitler was a master of persuasion.
Let’s Wind Up…
Adolf Hitler is one of the most infamous and controversial leaders in history. His speeches and quotes are studied to this day for their eloquence, power, and insight into human behavior. Though his actions were heinous, his words provide a unique perspective on leadership, motivation, and the dark side of human nature.
We hope you took some positive notes from these quotes. If you have any suggestions for future posts or want to share your thoughts on the quotes, let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!